For My MF DOOM Heads

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
I just got an email tellin me 'NEW DOOM RELEASE" and I was like ????? who woulda thought

"More than 15 years into his career, DOOM remains one of the most respected and creative emcees in the game. As numerous and varied as his albums are, he also has a thick catalog of guest appearances, remixes, non-album tracks, & vinyl only singles. For the first time ever, DOOM himself presents a mix of many of these hard to find tracks, executed with the depth and attention to detail we've come to expect from the Super Villain"

Unexpected-Guests.jpg

1. Fly That Knot (Talib Kweli Feat. Doom)
2. Sniper Elite (J. Dilla & Doom)
3. Yikes Scienz of Life (Feat. Doom)
4. Sorcerers (K.M.D)
5. Da Supafriendz (Vast Aire Feat. Doom)
6. Quite Buttery (Count Bass D Feat. Doom)
7. ? (DOOM Feat. Kurious)
8. All Outta Ale (The Prof Feat. Doom)
9. E.N.Y. House (Masta Killa)
10. Bell of Doom (The Prof Feat. Doom)
11. My Favorite Ladies (Doom)
12. Street Corners (Doom Remix) (Masta Killa, Inspectah Deck, & GZA)
13. Angels (Doom & Ghostface)
14. Fire Wood Drumstykx (J. Dilla & Doom)
15. The Unexpected (Babu Feat. Doom and Sean Price)
16. Project Jazz (Hell Razah, Talib Kweli & Viktor Vaughn)
17. Black Gold (John Robinson)
18. Bonus Track: I Hear Voices (Live) (Doom)

Fucking Dope, I like doom.
I have this gut instinct that doom is madlib, but havent heard anything to confirm it yet.
The only thing that makes me think he aint is the madvillain collab, I doubt he'd have collaborated with himself.
But madlib has too many aliases.
Im really looking forward to this album, Doom doesnt half step, he has always come correct IMO.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
where can we download it no link?

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
yeah saw this a few days ago, curious about the unknown songs...i bet this dude has gazillions of songs he hasnt put out lol

Doom isnt madlib lol

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Good looking...bout to cop it off iTunes!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^^
Hes coming to amsterdam in march...really doubting to go since i know dumile has pasport problems so im... about... 95% sure he isnt coming. People are going to come but i also heard theyll have their tomatoes ready if it isnt doom since the tickets cost 35 euro lol You can expect an uproar and some funny youtube links lol

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
Damn, that's a good look bro. I'm a huge Doom / all of Stones Throw head, but he needs to start rockin' his own shows for real...

ive heard about that too, are you sure it wasnt some kind of publicity stunt.

Doom and Madlib def 2 different people. But that raises an interesting thought. What if Doom and Madlib could have hot man love together and have a child. What kind of talents would this child have?

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
zev love x. he always kept the best girls backs bent, alotta guys wonder where they stacks went.

members online