Former 2Pac Bodyguard Was Undercover FBI Agent

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
In an announcement sure to add fuel to the growing accusations that Hip Hop artists are being watched by the government, Kevin Hackie, a former bodyguard of the late Tupac Shakur recently admitted that he was an undercover FBI agent while he worked for the deceased rapper.

Hackie—originally thought to be an informant—made the announcement during a Los Angeles viewing of a forthcoming documentary titled Tupac: Assassination - Conspiracy or Revenge? The claim was in response to an alleged LAPD officer who defended the department's investigation into Shakur's murder.

This is not the first time Hackie has been in the public eye surrounding issues of murder or Hip Hop music. He was employed at Death Row from 1992-1996 and in 2004 filed a declaration concerning the murder of the Notorious B.I.G. Hackie's involvement with Death Row Records and the police corruption investigation known as "The Rampart Scandal" was also widely chronicled in the 2002 book by Randall Sullivan entitled Labyrinth, which widely implied the cover-ups of Notorious B.I.G.'s murder.

In the affidavit, Hackie said he had "personal knowledge" about Big's murder and alleges that Death Row made a $25,000 offer to a law enforcement officer to carry out the slaying.

The rapper was gunned down March 9, 1997 in Los Angeles.

According to an EUR Web report, Hackie maintains the claim that Shakur was set up by Death Row label head Marion "Suge" Knight—who was also grazed by a bullet during Shakur's murder—over unpaid royalties. In numerous interviews, Knight has vehemently denied involvement in either rapper's murder.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Well then it was suge not the feds that got those guys killed then right?
I have never liked Suge, that dude is scary.
I mean I wouldnt be surprised if Suge had pac killed, but the doc sounds like its gonna be good..
Its well known there are hiphop police..
The ones that end up watchin me are gonna be bored lol...

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
From the amount of documentary's and book's I've read about the murder, there are alot of holes in the story, Suge is a big suspect in the murder based on all kinds of little stuff, it was suges idea to go to the Tyson fight, suge told pac to take his vest off cause its mad hot (cant pac make that choice on his own?). Basically up to this day i've always held suge as the prime suspect in the murder. Mainly its going to be a neverending story, which is good for everyone else who makes money of Pac still (which if its anyone but his mom i disagree), but will always be tragic loss to the Hip hop culture.

Oh yea... On a side note, before Pac was murdered, he was planning on starting his own label, and leaving Death Row.

Macavellie Records.

thats motive for suge to kill him if you ask me.

Attachments

• _40656562_hackie_203b.jpg
    _40656562_hackie_203b.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 253
Tupac and BIG were probably, along with wu tang, the most influencial artists of their time, both tupac and big were on kids walls all over the world, kids listened to both of them ALOT. I think the power they held, which on reflection was vast, its no wonder they were eventually taken out. For reasons that will forever be shrouded in mystery, when i see fbi involvement it only strengthens my beiefs in the corrupt sytem that wants us to be dumbed down morons that seeks to control what we see as expression. Or perceive as reality. Whoever did it, I blame the govt, lol

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
No doubt in my mind that Suge had both these guys knocked off! He's an offspring of Satan in the flesh. Don't forget how he supposedly insured Pac with the Lords of London a month or so before his murder. I'm sorry but there is no way in hell that a "hood" nicca busted that many shots in to Pac without putting 2 or 3 in Suge. Hood niccaz don't bust like that.....they just let that shit rip not caring how many innocent MF's they pop in the process. That was the work of a paid killer with markmenship training. More than likely a corrupt Cop killed them both hired by Suge. Dude don't give a damn about anybody. You've never heard a positive story involving Suge! The feds are always watching anybody with money or any influential black person, that's a given. If they infiltrated and watched peaceful black protesters in the 60's you can bet the farm that there dead in the grillz of "so called and wanna be thugz". They know that if change ever comes to this country it will be a youthful voice and movement that brings it. Old people are set in their ways so change is the farthest thing from there minds. The feds didn't kill these two hip hop giants but they could have stop'd it! I guarantee they knew what was cooking months in advance. A niggaz life isn't worth the earth that it comes from in this world and that won't change "ever". We just have to try and keep ourselves out of harms way while we're here! "1"

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
This is old news in knowing that there was FBI at deathrow as they went into it all on the '' Biggie & Tupac '' DVD which was released awhile ago. Hopefully the new release will bring more to the table.

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
I brought this DVD last week, it was'nt to bad.

It was mainly aimed at Death Row for the murder of 2pac as in the last month of him being alive he was planning to leave DR as he did'nt like it anymore, and that he wanted to make his own label being '' Makaveli Records ''. In the last week of him being killed he was trying to get all of his masters back and kicking off in the studio about it all and with snoop.

The only other news was that there was a unknown person that messaged through one of the 3-4 security radios saying something like '' I've done him '' which was from reggies one.

That iis how the DVD goes really, as most of the theorys/storys was told in franks first doc titled '' Before I Wake ''.

members online