Freaky Ish

NobleWordz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
1940's a photographer takes a shot of a hotel just as a woman decides to commit suicide.

genesee2.jpg

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
it wud be a dope cover...that picture is amazing so much detail it gives me goosebumps

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Before I actually read the message, I thought she was a propped mannequin over the store sign! Cool shot!

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
My guess here is photoshop. i think it would be a popular picture, big in the media otherwise, as such a symbloic picture
im sure you could get someone to anaylse the photo, look for things like shadows. the position of the body, stuff like that. determine whether its photoshopped or not

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
It's not fucking photoshop. It's an old picture that's been around for years. It was famous in it's day. I've actually seen it in a book that my old high school library had long before photshop. K, thx bye.

I would like to add that she also aint lined up with any windows. That obviously isnt any sort of proof as she could have jumped from the roof, but Im not convinced.

It's not fucking photoshop. It's an old picture that's been around for years. It was famous in it's day. I've actually seen it in a book that my old high school library had long before photshop. K, thx bye.

Calm down dude, you got some pent up aggression going on there.
Just stating my opinion.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I would like to add that she also aint lined up with any windows. That obviously isnt any sort of proof as she could have jumped from the roof, but Im not convinced.

Calm down dude, you got some pent up aggression going on there.
Just stating my opinion.

Just stating mine, wasn't a direct response to you personally. If it was I would have quoted you.

You don't have to be convinced, I don't care. I was just stating that I know it's not photoshop 'cause I've seen it before. I think it's sad that people can't appreciate amazing shit like this without having to pull the very predictable photoshop card.

members online