From France!!!!!!!!!!!

Y

YounG Drez

Hello I'm from France!! I'm a kinda new in the game!! I've been checking out this site for about 2 months and I finally decided that I could be a part of the forum too ( actually I wasn't really confident about my english)!! Anyway I do appreciate this site and I hope 2 make some "hip hop productive" connexions!!

Peace

YounG Drez

DJDRAGN9

The Don Gorgon
ill o.g.
sup drez your english doesnt seem that bad.how long ya been makin beats? ...HOLLA TA YA BOY

nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
Welcome to illmuzik!

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
welcome to the site....its funny most people who say they have a problem with the language speak it perfectly,while the ones on this site me included that have been speakin it there entire life have the most grammatically messed up post.....well its not really funny,but yall understand

Y

YounG Drez

Thank y'all for the "accueil" (i don't know how it is in english:p )!!!
It's so cool!! Yes in France too, we represent 4 hip hop lol
My setup is Triton Le and Mpc2000. Actually even if I'm the music for a "long time", I'm a kinda new in hip hop beatmaking.

YounG Drez

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
congrats 2-1 heheheh but heey zidane is algerian to be precise a(n) amazigh/berber..

R

Roberto Male

hi !

there is a great website in france for drum machine lovers, it is called www.samplingdrummachine.com, i sometimes write articles for this website, this is a two months living site only

regards

D

DanielMunich

De Munich

Salut à Marseille,
suis Daniel de Munich et j'ai des problèmes avec l'anglais.

Je veux bien participer à la competition, mais je crois qu'il faut avoir d'abord 20 messsages des autres personnes. Est-ce vrai ? Tas compris exactement ce qu'il faut faire pour participer ?

Daniel

R

Roberto Male

t'es de munich ou de marseille lol ??????

je sais c'est faible, moi aussi je veux participer, mais j'ai compris qu'il faut donner 10 dollars, 60% pour le gagnant, 40% pour le webmaster arghhhhhhhhhhh

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Roberto, what's wrong with the $10 signup? It's only fair! It takes a lot of work to put those battles together. 60/40 is a good deal, ask Afriquedeluxe.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
traducteur... hehehe

DanielMunich said:
Salut à Marseille,
suis Daniel de Munich et j'ai des problèmes avec l'anglais.

Je veux bien participer à la competition, mais je crois qu'il faut avoir d'abord 20 messsages des autres personnes. Est-ce vrai ? Tas compris exactement ce qu'il faut faire pour participer ?

Daniel

Hey Daniel, You have to have posted 50 messages or more (not 20, but 50) to participate in the competiton, but as a lot of people will tell you (especially Fade), done go rampage posting JUST for the competition, cuz your posts will get erased...

The goal is that people dont come flooding in just for the competition... (there's a 20 contestant maximum, so that would be kinda wack for the ones who really participate in the community that is illmuzik if there spot was taken by a bypasser)

TRADUCTION

Hey Daniel, il faut que tu aies écris 50 messages ou plus (pas 20, mais 50) pour participer au compétitons, mais comme plusieurs personnes te le dirons (spécialement Fade), ne va pas écrire des messages n'importe où JUSTE pour la compétition, parce qu'ils seront effacés...

La raison de cette limite est que les gens ne viennent pas juste pour la compétition...(il y a une limite de 20 participants, alors ca serait un peu ennuyeux que des passant prennent la place de personnes qui participe activement dans la communauté qu'est Illmuzik...)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I think you guys have it screwed up though, there's 2 competitions - Beat This! (monthly) and Battle That! (once in a while).

Beat This! is free, but you have to have 50 posts.
Battle That! is $10, and you don't have to have a certain amount of posts.

:)

R

Roberto Male

ok great !

hum afriquedeluxe have too money in his pocket, we will have to correct this reality !

members online