Got a Ticket While Digging

shortt knowtice

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
So I made it to Philadelphia Record Exchange (dope as fuck, got 10 records for a dollar) went in to break a dollar to put quarters in the meter outside, when I get out I have a ticket on my windshield!!! That quick! And it was fcked up cuz the meter lady was 1 car ahead of me and I tried talkin her out of it but she wasn't hearin it. These Philly meter ladies are no joke...Kinda ruined my diggin vibe, still came out wit some hot ish tho

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
did you stop diggin or did you go back in? I mean you already had the ticket. Mind as well made the trip worth it! sory to hear about it

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
good thing ur not in NYC... car mightve been gone (towed)... that shit pisses me off as well... well, start off by pleading "not guilty" and check off that the meter wasnt working... that wiill prolong that ticket for a month or two... u can do that, and they might even find the meter to be defective.

da relic

shortt knowtice

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
yeaa mayne i went back in to continue digging but wasn't really feelin the vibe after that lol... however the dude that worked there was cool as hell and i got 10records for 1$ ...ill be going there a lot more often. i think ima just pay the ticket cuz i know theres no winning when it comes to parking tickets

Bump

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
10 for a dollar? damnit man, i thought I got a steal for a buck a piece! we don't have many record shops here but the place I go dude is cool as hell and they got a few nice ones. Mostly hippie stuff but they got some cool little fillers in those songs. Cant wait to get em in the computer.

mindtricks

ill o.g.
Yeah I live in philly that is a dope spot but yeah phillys known for parking tickets that's why the got that gay ass show parking wars on tv

members online