Grammy winning producer makes #1 hit using loops

1. DEEZ BEATZ

DEEZ BEATZ

VIP Member
    PRODUCER ELITE..NUFF SAID
    Battle Points:
    My Friend and Grammy winning producer Oak Felder produced Demi Lovato's "Sorry Not Sorry" using loops from Splice.com...It's becoming easier and easier to create music with today's technology. So what are your thoughts on this..check out the video and share your thoughts.

2. Beat This Competition
  3. OGBama

OGBama

ILLIEN
    @DEEZ BEATZ It's a market for everything and cats who assembly line beats are gonna eat it up. How, when and where did you meet Oak? All I know is producing won't be and isn't perceived as easy to me as I never had a solid music education in my personal life.

DEEZ BEATZ likes this.
  4. DEEZ BEATZ

DEEZ BEATZ

VIP Member
    Battle Points:
    I met Oak about 4yrs ago at this big summer cruise event down in Miami Sponsored by Coast 2 Coast promotions. He was pretty cool, and we had a blast exchanged cell numbers and that's pretty much it.. he's busy and I'm busy so we play phone tag...lol

5. OGBama

OGBama

ILLIEN
    @DEEZ BEATZ gotta be awesome to have a legit connect within reach.

6. DEEZ BEATZ

DEEZ BEATZ

VIP Member
    Battle Points:
    @OGBama ,yes and no cause it's good to know people like that. But it doesn't mean that he can get me where I want to be, but if my name pops up in conversation then that is always a plus

7. GhostChamberz

GhostChamberz

ILLIEN
    *** ill o.g. ***
    Battle Points:
    My honest opinion is. It doesnt matter what company sold you the sound or where you got it from. Its what you actually decide to do with the sound that matters and at the end of the day its about networking and showcasing the beat to the right artist anyway.

DEEZ BEATZ and OGBama like this.
  8. Fade

Fade

VIP Member
    Beat Scientist
    Administrator
    *** ill o.g. ***
    Battle Points:
    I'm not a fan of doing that, but if it works for him, all the power to him. When sample CDs first came out I thought they were cool but even then I thought that it's always best to just find your own sounds. The biggest downside is you're using something a lot of other people are going to use. So like @GhostChamberz said, it's what you do with it.

If I were to use loops I would most likely chop the hell out of them, but that's just me. :eek:

DEEZ BEATZ likes this.