Grammy winning producer makes #1 hit using loops

Warzone Beat Battle
@DEEZ BEATZ It's a market for everything and cats who assembly line beats are gonna eat it up. How, when and where did you meet Oak? All I know is producing won't be and isn't perceived as easy to me as I never had a solid music education in my personal life.

DEEZ BEATZ

THE GOLD STANDARD...
Battle Points:
@DEEZ BEATZ It's a market for everything and cats who assembly line beats are gonna eat it up. How, when and where did you meet Oak? All I know is producing won't be and isn't perceived as easy to me as I never had a solid music education in my personal life.
I met Oak about 4yrs ago at this big summer cruise event down in Miami Sponsored by Coast 2 Coast promotions. He was pretty cool, and we had a blast exchanged cell numbers and that's pretty much it.. he's busy and I'm busy so we play phone tag...lol

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points:
I'm not a fan of doing that, but if it works for him, all the power to him. When sample CDs first came out I thought they were cool but even then I thought that it's always best to just find your own sounds. The biggest downside is you're using something a lot of other people are going to use. So like @GhostChamberz said, it's what you do with it.

If I were to use loops I would most likely chop the hell out of them, but that's just me. :eek: