Greetings, fellow travelers!

Just a rookie from Va that likes making beats. Not too experienced yet, most of my work was done a couple of years ago to be honest. However, falling off was due to lack of time, not lack of wanting. Recently I've had a more opportunity to focus and so I'm back at it, and a community full of talent such as this seems like a great place to start. Glad to be here friends!

Just a rookie from Va that likes making beats. Not too experienced yet, most of my work was done a couple of years ago to be honest. However, falling off was due to lack of time, not lack of wanting. Recently I've had a more opportunity to focus and so I'm back at it, and a community full of talent such as this seems like a great place to start. Glad to be here friends!
Don't Let go bro! Nice to see you going back to beatmaking, keepin touch with this place helps a lot, trust me. and i ain't not moderator or admin or anything, im a free man im not related to the government and im telling you this place helps a lot

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @melted.sound and how long have you been making music and where can your beats be listened to?

members online