On the spooky tip this week!

Download it in MP3:

You can download it from Peggo.

Halloween_cover.jpg

S3oulC1ty

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 351
This is a hard one @Fade

This will be a great one with trap oriented producers which I lack at. I gave it my best with this hard one..

You definitely have the chop organization and the drum loop clean, but the bassline needs work. definitely has potential.

Nothing here yet.

felt like at 1:02 of the sample is where the banger would be

used a very small sample for the keystrokes

Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Klypse Besides the bassline, yeah it's dope. Love the parts of the piano you used.
@S3oulC1ty Very dope, love it! Good use of the samples.
@Cayenne I think the melody is good but it's the drums that mess it up somewhat. I think if the drums were actually a slower pattern it would be much better.

S3oulC1ty

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 351
@Klypse Besides the bassline, yeah it's dope. Love the parts of the piano you used.
@S3oulC1ty Very dope, love it! Good use of the samples.
@Cayenne I think the melody is good but it's the drums that mess it up somewhat. I think if the drums were actually a slower pattern it would be much better.

Idk, I think for @Cayenne , maybe not the tempo but the sequence of the drums, a change up in the pattern would make it some heavy shit IMO that joint definitely has potential

EvB

@Klypse This is nice man, dope chops! Pity about that bass though.

@S3oulC1ty I like this, the ghost face aca is nice on this, banger!

@Cayenne This is dope man, real nice dark vibe to it, and contrary to what the others are saying, I actually quite like the drums and the way you compressed them, think they fit it well.

Members online