Halloween Original Soundtrack

S3oulC1ty

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 305
This is a hard one @Fade

This will be a great one with trap oriented producers which I lack at. I gave it my best with this hard one..

You definitely have the chop organization and the drum loop clean, but the bassline needs work. definitely has potential.

felt like at 1:02 of the sample is where the banger would be

used a very small sample for the keystrokes

Last edited:

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
@Klypse Besides the bassline, yeah it's dope. Love the parts of the piano you used.
@S3oulC1ty Very dope, love it! Good use of the samples.
@Cayenne I think the melody is good but it's the drums that mess it up somewhat. I think if the drums were actually a slower pattern it would be much better.

S3oulC1ty

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 305
@Klypse Besides the bassline, yeah it's dope. Love the parts of the piano you used.
@S3oulC1ty Very dope, love it! Good use of the samples.
@Cayenne I think the melody is good but it's the drums that mess it up somewhat. I think if the drums were actually a slower pattern it would be much better.
Idk, I think for @Cayenne , maybe not the tempo but the sequence of the drums, a change up in the pattern would make it some heavy shit IMO that joint definitely has potential

EvB

@Klypse This is nice man, dope chops! Pity about that bass though.

@S3oulC1ty I like this, the ghost face aca is nice on this, banger!

@Cayenne This is dope man, real nice dark vibe to it, and contrary to what the others are saying, I actually quite like the drums and the way you compressed them, think they fit it well.

Members online

Latest Beat It Up! Results
Beat #1
3 votes
Beat #2
0 votes
Beat #3
0 votes

dope articles