The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Here's Jason hanging from a barn:
Image1.jpg

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Yes, a day of good luck and certain horrors. Dawn of the dead, tonight.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
this must be fade's christmas

The Mastermind

This Illuminati Be Illin'
ill o.g.
Actually it's the first minutes of Saturday the 14th for me right now.

But I had an appropriately ugly day, spent most of it in bed with the flu.

I hope your 13th is just as ill as mine was ill crew.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
yo that's my word I couldn't sleep cuz my shorty had the Jason knife in the kitchen I was scared to death I went to work this morning 3 hours early lol n tell me y I seen an old ski mask at the bottom of the stairs.

im like wtf this chick is bugged out a chick that will kill u after sex

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
http://www.charlotte.com/breaking_news/story/667839.html

It's Friday the 13th ...
STEVE LYTTLE
slyttle@charlotteobserver.com
So, is this really a good day to graduate from high school?

After all, it is Friday the 13th.

Today marks the only occurrence of a Friday the 13th in 2008. The day usually associated with bad luck is recognized in dozens of countries around the world, but it is a fairly recent development, beginning in the latter half of the 18th Century.

According to numerous sources, it is not clear how the belief began.

The number "12" generally is considered as a positive. It is associated with the 12 months of the year, the number of Jesus' apostles, and the number of tribes of Israel. In contrast, "13" is considered an incomplete number.

And Friday is the day that Jesus was crucified.

The Stress Management Center and Phobia Institute, based in Asheville, says 17 to 21 million people are affected by the fear of this day. In addition, the institute says, the U.S. Navy will not launch new ships on Friday the 13th.

That might date back to 1796, when the British navy launched the HMS Friday on a Friday the 13th. The ship was lost on its maiden voyage and never heard from again.

Incidentally, there's a scientific term for fear of Friday the 13th -- paraskavedekatriaphobia.

And there will be three of them next year -- in February, March and November.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I was born on the 13th, so fuck it, it's a lucky number!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
lol Im djin a party on a block I used to run but have not in like....fuckin...11 years ! lol
its grimy there too, we'll see if I get to keep my cdjs! lol
gettin jacked talkin bout "MFR do you know who the hell I am?? I will CRUSH your..oh yeah...I guess not.."lololol!!
Dern gov job!

members online