Hello all.

MasseySD

Sup my fellow music producers!

I have been producing for years and years, but, sure, I had, for many years, a lot of problems...
But it's been going better for a couple of months now. (Basically, what has changed is patience, determination, etc... essential...)

Anyway, it's a passion of mine.
I don't do that many things in life. Just a very simple life... but producing music really is a hobby I am so passionate about.

In the past, I created like track after track after track, ... way too quick really...

But, as of late, I started putting in a lot more time in my music.

Btw, @OGBama invited me. :) Thanks!

Sup my fellow music producers!

I have been producing for years and years, but, sure, I had, for many years, a lot of problems...
But it's been going better for a couple of months now. (Basically, what has changed is patience, determination, etc... essential...)

Anyway, it's a passion of mine.
I don't do that many things in life. Just a very simple life... but producing music really is a hobby I am so passionate about.

In the past, I created like track after track after track, ... way too quick really...

But, as of late, I started putting in a lot more time in my music.

Btw, @OGBama invited me. :) Thanks!
welcome bruda, showcase and battles are the best places for u here, btw do u mostly make sampled beats or originals ?

@Fade see ? its good to have an ogbama hangin around

Welcone to ill, I agree, its better to take time on something and get it right, paying attention to detail, rather than just banging a load of mediocre beats out. I used to be the same, now I take as long as it takes. Could be an hour and a half or could be a couple weeks.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @MasseySD and tell us about your problems and what drives you to make music?

MasseySD

Hey...

Decided to come and take a look after all this time.
I kinda left 'cause I quit producing like 2 months or so ago... I dunno, had enough of always having to force myself.

@ OGBama: Well, I just have a gigantic psychiatry past... just been almost always difficult to produce something, even though I absolutely loved it. But don't wanna go into specifics really.
And in regards to your question "What drives you to make music?"

Actually, the thing that kept me going was just always trying to make something different/really unique. I have thought about producing more sorta mainstream stuff, and I never wanted to. Didn't care.

Take care all. :)

Hey...

Decided to come and take a look after all this time.
I kinda left 'cause I quit producing like 2 months or so ago... I dunno, had enough of always having to force myself.

@ OGBama: Well, I just have a gigantic psychiatry past... just been almost always difficult to produce something, even though I absolutely loved it. But don't wanna go into specifics really.
And in regards to your question "What drives you to make music?"

Actually, the thing that kept me going was just always trying to make something different/really unique. I have thought about producing more sorta mainstream stuff, and I never wanted to. Didn't care.

Take care all. :)
last time u wrote here I wasn't even in highschool...

wait so u don't produce anymore?

members online