Hello all

Chrome _ Beats

Curious Experimenter
Battle Points: 1
Hi my names Chroma _ Beats (or Chroma _ Wolf ) and i'm here to explore , gain advice and try new things . Normally i use SoundTrap but ive already used that a ton so im here to try this . With any luck ill be able to meet people nice enough to provide tips :) have an awesome day ^^

Hi my names Chroma _ Beats (or Chroma _ Wolf ) and i'm here to explore , gain advice and try new things . Normally i use SoundTrap but ive already used that a ton so im here to try this . With any luck ill be able to meet people nice enough to provide tips :) have an awesome day ^^
Welcome Chroma (or Chrome? get that shit straight man), will I see you in the battles?

Well i clearly typed my username wrong . idr know what battles are but i mean if i got a chance on soundtrap i could make a fine beat
yooooo the battles are so dope man!! just check this out https://www.illmuzik.com/beat-battles/
and yea I get that u mistyped, but if u wanna publish ur work u better not make mistakes like that, u know how strict the google stuff can get, right? it's cool though.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Welcome to the ILL my beat brethren!

I am newer here too and am actually new too making music, other than one or two, everyone has treated me really good and been super helpfull, you will find out who the helpfull ones are pretty quickly, and only one person here will talk down at your beats, I will give you two guess of whom that is and the first one dosent count :cool:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Chrome _ Beats and what style of instrumentals do you make? Also forget Soundtrap and head to Audiomack instead.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
It’s @Chrome_Beats Audiomack. Research it.

members online