Hello, My Name Is:

Ghost Bazz

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 1
Ghost Bazz here. I hail from the Pacific Northwest. I'm excited to become part of this community!

I've been making beats off and on for a long time... I'm fairly seasoned. My interests are making grimy beats that tend toward the darker side, using various hardware samplers and synth/grooveboxes to accomplish this, and collecting vinyl, cassettes, and graphic novels.

I like beat battles...

I recently completed a 21 min concept album that can be downloaded for free here:

Here is the concept...

The falling man. Hurtling toward earth at hundreds of feet per second. Helpless to the force of gravity pulling him down with incredible speed. Will he find his parachute in time? And where will he find this metaphoric life line? Enter the mind of the falling man and find the answers.

The Falling Man’s Parachute is a narrative in audio cinema. It's a riddle wrapped in the mental trappings of a protagonist, struggling to make sense of modern life in the times we all find ourselves witness to.

Last edited:

Ghost Bazz

Beatmaker
Thx man.

So many battles. :biggrin:

I’m checking out the formats of em. Looks like quick turnaround stuff right? I’m used to taking about a week to get my stuff together. I’ll have to tighten that up.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Ghost Bazz and how long have you been making music?

Ghost Bazz

Beatmaker
Thanks @OGBama! Around 15 years w a few breaks and lots of creative detours. Not pro by any stretch. But it’s been my go to creative outlet for a while.

shocro

DepthBySoulProductions - DBSBeats
Battle Points: 17
Sorry not as active...Not critiquing beats, or saying welcome to all new comers, just been so busy...barely had time to produce much of anything...or fix beats im entering into contests lmao...But enter i must and shall! ;) WLECOME TO ALL NEW COMERS to the best beats battle website on the net! :) And getting bigger n better still! @Fade gon have us all on the cover of a source mag, or other music/producer related famous mag one day ;)

Ghost Bazz

Beatmaker
Yo! Much appreciated!

It’s supposed to be a link to the album in Bandcamp... is it not working on ur browser/device? It’s also in my sig... which I don’t actually see anywhere. Hmmm.