Hello there

colossus

Battle Points: 2
Hi ! My name is Colossus and I am a big metalhead who 's also gotten into rap for about a year! My main aspiration is to make music that will make you scream and dance ,though i haven't find out how yet . I ve been singing and playing guitar for some years but maybe beats could be the way . I am looking forward to participating in my first battle , I am not sure if am ready yet though cause i am a bit new to producing. Thanks for having me ! Excited to join!

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
Welcome to the ILL!
Your style sounds interesting. Lots of other guitarists/rockheads/beatmakers here... I'm not into the metal side of things but you're not alone.

Don't worry about being ready for battle. As long as you are ready to (maybe) lose them and learn things along the way, you are ready. The only way to not be ready is expecting to win on your first attempt... but who knows, you might!

btw, where are you from ?

Hi ! My name is Colossus and I am a big metalhead who 's also gotten into rap for about a year! My main aspiration is to make music that will make you scream and dance ,though i haven't find out how yet . I ve been singing and playing guitar for some years but maybe beats could be the way . I am looking forward to participating in my first battle , I am not sure if am ready yet though cause i am a bit new to producing. Thanks for having me ! Excited to join!
damn I'd love to hear your stuff. wanna see what a metal approach/point of view can do to a hip hop beat

You can get in the bin with all the edm people tbh.

J/k. Welcome, dive in. Look forward to hearing your ish

Ps. Dont get put off by all the weirdos like @Fade and @Armani
Iron Keys: Makes literally the weirdest welcome reply ever (why'd u even write j/k its just jk)

Also Iron Keys: fAeDe ArMaNeE wEiRd HaEhEaHeHa

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @colossus and what make(s)/made you want to learn production? Who do you listen to (and not) regarding metal?

colossus

Battle Points: 2
Welcome @colossus and what make(s)/made you want to learn production? Who do you listen to (and not) regarding metal?
Good questions . As everyone does I listen to many different bands , a lot of Rammstein,AVATAR,Septicflesh,Trivium,Amon Amarth,etc , and also more classic stuff like AC/DC ,Metallica ,etc. .And to answer your first question industrial metal bands like Rammstein and symphonic/folk metal bands made me interested in producing because i realised the importance of other imstruments other than the guitar,bass and drums .

members online