Help!

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Ok dont know if this is in the right place but. I got this track thta I wanted to use the instrumental for to record a track for a mixtape the only thing is the instrumental doesnt exist, but theres enough of the song in the beginning to loop and to make a hook too I tried to use my little frustratin ass protools thingie to do it but I cant (dont forget Im just a mc) :( so my question to any one of yall that can is if someone'll turn this track to an instrumental for me all i needed was 3 16 bars with 2 8 bar hooks in between them that have that lil vocal sample in the background. The song is called "She Like" by 54th platoon link is http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/goldyc.htm thanx in advance yall

C

Copenhagen

Goldy C, I downloaded it earlier but just didn't have time then, now I quickly looped it together as well, not knowing Producer_Gyal was already at it...

Anyway, here's the loop. I did it real quick and without listening to it, so I don't know if it's looped correctly...I hope it is.
http://home23.inet.tele.dk/t-r-o/GoldyC.mp3

C

Copenhagen

No need to apologise PG, I wasn't making any reference to you, I didn't know your's had a problem with the tempo.

Also, I didn't know you were already at it, helping Goldy. I downloaded the song earlier just about when he had posted it, but didn't have time to look at it before later, and when I came on to post the link I saw that you had beat me to it. Cause I had already spent time on it, and didn't want to feel like I had wasted my time, I provided my link as well.

Anyway, I did check your site though. Not all is my taste but you definitely got some really dope songs there.

Medicine Man

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
No offense Producer GyaL, but when the verse part goes into the hook with the sped up vocal, it dosen't come in on beat. Its just slightly off.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
i know, like i said, i had problems with the tempo and also because i managed to find a way to clear at a certain part, the voice of the artist in the end on the loop i used. i dont know if you understand, but anyways, that was my main concern. Like Copenhagen, i did it only to help. But its alright, if someone else can help him, its all good

members online