Hey everyone!

Flintoast

Really nice to come here. @OGBama introduced me to this place, looking forward to seeing how things go!
I've been a producer for 6 years, and I've been making a lot of genres over the years so I don't only do hip hop.
You can check my stuff here:

Hit me up if you're interested in anything :D

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Flintoast and what genre(s) do you do?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I'm @Flintoast highly into R&B/soul (minus Auto-Tune and Trap influence. I'm moreso classic), main love is Hip Hop, and Funk is awesome to me. Plus I like Gospel (Commissioned, The Winans, Tasha Cobbs-Leonard, etc.)

Recommend me some Rock recommendations, I lean toward Black rock e.g. Living Colour.

For EDM you may want to find Cheryl Keyes, she's a musicologist who writes about Hip Hop and she is one of my inspirations.

Who's dope in Metal (props if they're Black artists as we are in damn near every genre)?

Flintoast

I'm @Flintoast highly into R&B/soul (minus Auto-Tune and Trap influence. I'm moreso classic), main love is Hip Hop, and Funk is awesome to me. Plus I like Gospel (Commissioned, The Winans, Tasha Cobbs-Leonard, etc.)

Recommend me some Rock recommendations, I lean toward Black rock e.g. Living Colour.

For EDM you may want to find Cheryl Keyes, she's a musicologist who writes about Hip Hop and she is one of my inspirations.

Who's dope in Metal (props if they're Black artists as we are in damn near every genre)?
Well I don't necesserily listen to black artists so it's tough for me to recommend someone specific. I like Lenny Kravitz, Foo Fighters, RHCP - those sort of bands. I really like Linkin Park but they are more nu-metal. Maybe Michael Kiuwanka? Even though he's more R&B.
Metal-wise you can check System Of a Down, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot. You might really like Pantera.

Welcome to ILLMuzik! :)
Thanks!

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Well I don't necesserily listen to black artists so it's tough for me to recommend someone specific. I like Lenny Kravitz, Foo Fighters, RHCP - those sort of bands. I really like Linkin Park but they are more nu-metal. Maybe Michael Kiuwanka? Even though he's more R&B.
Metal-wise you can check System Of a Down, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot. You might really like Pantera.

Thanks!
HAH!!! Someone who would of voted for my awesome "Too Hard" Rock track that wasnt "Rappy Enough" in that "Rock" Battle :cool:

We have VERY simular tastes, nice to see you here and Welcome!

Oh, and that music you posted... I feel it, very nicely done, really clean.

Flintoast

HAH!!! Someone who would of voted for my awesome "Too Hard" Rock track that wasnt "Rappy Enough" in that "Rock" Battle :cool:

We have VERY simular tastes, nice to see you here and Welcome!

Oh, and that music you posted... I feel it, very nicely done, really clean.
Haha that's nice to hear! And thank you very much :D