Hi I'm Desbow

Desbow

airbit.com/profile/Desbow
Welcome to illmuzik :) Have fun, sign up to battles, vote, and spread the word..This community is growing - The best beat battle site out there and its gonna blow up even bigger soon ;)
Hey! I've checked the beat battles & them seem to be interesting. By the way, what are the battle points?

shocro

DepthBySoulProductions - DBSBeats
Battle Points: 17
Hey! I've checked the beat battles & them seem to be interesting. By the way, what are the battle points?
Each battle you participate in youll get a battle point, it lets others know how many battles youve done...trophies are awarded for winning i believe, and trophy points for doing random things, like posting certain amount of times, liking so many messages, or having a message of yours liked so many times etc...Not sure wut the trophy points are for just yet tho lol...Not sure if once get certain amount if get a trophy next to avatar or what :) Im fairly new here as well - only cpl months in :)

Desbow

airbit.com/profile/Desbow
Each battle you participate in youll get a battle point, it lets others know how many battles youve done...trophies are awarded for winning i believe, and trophy points for doing random things, like posting certain amount of times, liking so many messages, or having a message of yours liked so many times etc...Not sure wut the trophy points are for just yet tho lol...Not sure if once get certain amount if get a trophy next to avatar or what :) Im fairly new here as well - only cpl months in :)
Nice! Thak you for the info! I think that it time to upload my first beat on the forum.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Desbow and when did you know you wanted to make music?