Hi i'm Ryan Villadsen

I'm new to this site, @OGBama recommended me to join. Like the title says, my name is Ryan Villadsen. I'm 38 and i live in Texas. I have been into music my entire life. When i started playing by ear at age 6 my mother wanted me to study piano and by age nine i was playing classiclal pieces for recitals my teacher was always putting on. At age 13 i taught myself to play guitar and went on to play in a few bands (metal). I took up producing when i got a copy of Digital Orchestrator Pro for christmas at age 18. In 2003 i got married had 3 kids and didn't do anything with music at all until just this summer but i am quickly learning as much as i can from the internet and have been producing nonstop!!

Soundcloud link https://soundcloud.com/user-909085986

I currently use FL Studio 12.5 and a myriad of plugins, my favorite synth at the moment being SERUM

Let me know what you guys think and i'm excited to learn from everyone!!

Last edited:

Perrotius

Juggalotus
Welcome to the site! I love serum as well, doing the rent to own option thru splice only a few payments left.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@Ryan Villadsen don't fall into the plugin slut trap. Music making costs so only buy what you know you expect to use.

members online