How do I make melodies wit Reason?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Ive had reason for a couple months but i hadnt realli fucked wit it before..and now ima start and i kinda got the drum shyt down but obviously ima learn more..but i wanna knoe how do I make a melody or rhythm or bass?...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Double what he said.....I startedout long ago by drawing in my melodies and constantly changing my velocity levels to make it sound as real as possible, but then i got a simple controller keyboard and all that changed.....Get one man....its a must.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Use your triton as the midi controller, fuckface.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
but till then i wanna learn wat shyt to click on to get the instruments and shyt..theres mad samplers and sythniserz it fuckin confusin...and by the way im not a fuck face..but thanx anyway

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
FuriouZ said:
but till then i wanna learn wat shyt to click on to get the instruments and shyt..theres mad samplers and sythniserz it fuckin confusin...and by the way im not a fuck face..but thanx anyway
Oh, you're a fuckface alright.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
DueceMade Ent. said:
Do u guys kno each other?......Yo Clev that was real left field homie.....Ok - proceed.....I dont wanna catch a right hook or a jab.....lol
Yea, that my broham. But I've told him 20 times to use the triton as a midi controller in the last 4 months, therefore he is a fuckface for posting this thread.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i dont have a manuel i installed it from my friend and he got the manuel........

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
FuriouZ said:
i dont have a manuel i installed it from my friend and he got the manuel........
I have a Manuel. Him and his brother Arturo laid some marble tiles down in my kitchen last week.