How do you burn a FL studio track to CD??

bigsheed22

ill o.g.
how do you burn an FL studio track to CD?? I'm new to messing around with FL studio 6 and I have been trying to figure out how to burn it to CD. And what are some good software or freeware to use?

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
how do you burn an FL studio track to CD?? I'm new to messing around with FL studio 6 and I have been trying to figure out how to burn it to CD. And what are some good software or freeware to use?

Just export the track to a wav. file and then use yor Windows Media player to burn it. WTF?

O

open mind

1. export your track as wave.

2. right click on the wave file and choose copy to cd.(windowsxp n vista got build in burn engine no need for an extra burnsoftware in this case).

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Word Open.
Hey check this out. Err time I see a vid from back in the day I got to show it to the big homey, lol

O

open mind

Word Open.
Hey check this out. Err time I see a vid from back in the day I got to show it to the big homey, lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77S83RpfxQE

thanks man.never heard it before but def. like that electro stuff u know. its from the 80s right? BASS IS BUMPIN HARD! BAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MUZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIK!!!!
good ol dayz.:)

yo homie do u know this joint right here?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCJkG4a8-lI"]YouTube - Sally (That Girl)[/ame]
gucci crew - sally that girl
when i heard it the first time on our youth club back in the day IT FUCKED THE B.O.S.E. speakers up!!!!
hhehhe 808s in this MUTHAFUCKA
its not the orginal video i couldnt find the orignal one do u know where i could find it?

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
LOL! At the end of that video, when they are all in the convertable, that's the bridge I take to get home from downtown. That came out in 89-90 I believe.

Of course I know Sally (even still have the cassette in the closet), lol!!! It wasn't a house party if they didn't play that song. I don't know if there is a video for that. I'll be looking though.

bigsheed22

ill o.g.
So I just export to a wav. file send it to the windows mediaplayer??? I'm still lost a bit...I'll try this when I get home. Do I need to create a folder in mediaplayer or once I export it as a wav. windows will automaticly come on.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
So I just export to a wav. file send it to the windows mediaplayer??? I'm still lost a bit...I'll try this when I get home. Do I need to create a folder in mediaplayer or once I export it as a wav. windows will automaticly come on.

After you export it as a wav and save it where you can find it. No need to create a folder. Just insert your blank CD and you should get a prompt asking you what you want. I didn't mean to confuse you about the media player.

Have you ever burned an audio CD before? If so, do it like you always do.

bigsheed22

ill o.g.
Ok that worked now gotta nother question

I tried to export a file using the same directions but in reverse, cause I wanted to sample from a song in my windows mediaplayer and all the folders are empty. I cant export any files.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Bigsheed, your at a point where you really (on your own) research the web for tutorials, how-to-youtube vids. Learn your software by trying everything on it, and just keep doing it. Trust me, everyone was where you are now. Just keep trying

E

emix

Please how can I burn a data after making a beat inside fl studio.