How is everyone

Hello im Bertos Productions, and new to the site. OGBama recommended me to the site. Shout out thanks OG.

Site looks well organized and informative, can't wait to explore more and learn.

Anyways i been producing instrumentals for 10 years with fl studio. I compose Rap, R&B, Dance, EDM, and Hip Hop. Looking to get into rock, pop, and country as well. But i lack the knowledge of knowing what some things effect, or what they pin point. I also lack the terminology or proper names for effects, plugins, knobs, ect. So its hard to describe what im meaning, or looking to learn when asking questions sometimes. Just bare with me. Lol.
I want to learn more cause i want to make my own samples and instruments. I want to be able to create the sound of the instrument in my head, instead of picking a close enough sound out of my samples. Cause im to cheap to buy sample packs, and dont want to sample from others music so i dont have to deal with any headaches down the road, i record my own samples. Im the guy you see in the store hitting a bag of chips or some random objects together with his phone next to it. Lol. But sounds such as leads, brass, strings, ect, is sounds im targeting. But trust me, the learning wont stop there.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Bertos Beats and no you don't stop learning 'til you're dead.