I got ripped off form the bootleg man!!!!

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I got ripped off by the bootleg man!!!!

The bootleg man ripped my ass off!! I bought a bunch of dvd's Friday and they are all blank, lol! Check it out, I thought I was gettin a deal n shit.. The exorcism of emily rose, Madagascar, Flight Plan, 4 Brothers and *Cough Cough* The Cocksucking Championships (lol, no lie they really do have one, if you don't belive me google it)... Anyways, he gave me all them joints for 20 but I should have known he was a scammer he was like 50 and it was in the liqour store parking lot, lol... Anyone have this happen before? I didn't really get that pissed because $20 really ain't shit to me, it was more funny that the cheap bastard sells blank cd's (they weren't even DVD or DVD-R's)...

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
If they weren't dvd-r's lol why'd you even buy ? That shoulda been a huge sign that they were fake cause most movies are about a gig or higher in size and won't fit onto a cd-r unless they are compressed and quality is reduced . . . kinda your own fault really don't you think lol ?

Thats funny though he hustling blank cd's as dvds lol

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
yo... why the FUCK you buyin world cocksucking championship dvd's?

that what i want to know.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
H&R said:
If they weren't dvd-r's lol why'd you even buy ? That shoulda been a huge sign that they were fake cause most movies are about a gig or higher in size and won't fit onto a cd-r unless they are compressed and quality is reduced . . . kinda your own fault really don't you think lol ?

Thats funny though he hustling blank cd's as dvds lol

It was night time and they were in packaging, i couldn't tell..

T

The Bastard

peep the dvd out called slow motion cumshots, its hilarious

Louie Lou

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
They sell bootlegs in Iraq all over the place, and I found out that if you play some of those DVD's on a laptop computer they will not work.

Some of those bootlegs are burned in DVD double layer format, and if you laptops dvd is not double layer compatible it might not work. It will come up as a blank dvd. But it will play in a standalone DVD.

Also, If your laptop DVD is not DVD +R compatible, then you'll have the same problem, because the DVD was created using DVD +R vs. DVD -R which is an industry standard (kind of)...

I could of got this dvd +r / -r twisted around, but the same concept if you flip it.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
eXampuL_oNe said:
Tru that, I ain't knockin him.. I was just pissed off cause I couldn't watch the American C*ck Sucking Championships!!!!!
LOL
now i know what tupac meant with I AINT MAD ATCHA!!!
but pac prolly was said about missing out on the gayversion!

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
yo... why the FUCK you buyin world cocksucking championship dvd's?
that what i want to know.

Ah man, I can't believe no one has pointed out BY FAR the most hilarious part of this whole thing, the fact that this 50 year old dude is in a dark parking lot selling fake DVD's, and one of the titles he makes up is "THE WORLD COCKSUCKING CHAMPIONSHIPS"!!! It doesn't get much lower than that, at least he coulda said it was Lord of the Rings or something. AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
They probley work, it might be your dvd player. try them out at a friends house or use a diff. dvd player.

KNivez

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I know your pain man

I got "Hustle N Flow" for bootleg n the bastard put it on sum weird-ass dvdr that only plays in Foreign dvd players.

WTF?

About that american cocksuckers dvd....Well lets just say.....uh....?....Nevermind.

members online