I have the new Reason beta &

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
It is exactly the same as Record 1.5,the ONLY difference is it does not have the blocks feature,nothing has changed whatsoever,it is called Reason Limited Beta and i already have my code for Reason 6 and cant wait to download it but this Reason series is truly shocking,compared to Reason 5/Record 1.5 i notice nothing different

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
i want it now.... i was just about to upgrade to 5 (was finishing two projects first) and now fucking 6 is out less that a year later... glad i fucking waited now..... Game changer this is....truely it is.... we will be living in a REASONable world soon, and those of us who were in on the ground floor are going to be laughing, after all the years of abuse, it is only fair...

i think the game will be changed becasue of this...

The people who made the reason synths also work in the VST world.... sometime making extremely well regarded and well used plug ins... the guy who made the maelstrom also makes synths for Sonic charge, and his Tonic drum synth is probably the best VST drum synth out there....still.... them boom, in reason 5 we get KONG, which sounds very similar, but has way more features and fx routings... Thor shits on the majority of soft synths imo, and is probably one of the most powerful synths full stop! they inclusion of the KONG effects was massive in itself but witht he new effects unit...well, if you make electronic music of any type, Reason is the best....and it will only get better and better...it doesnt crash, has supreme audio quality, especially since 5 with the new mixer and SSL buss compressor, and you can route this jizzable synths (that many many many people would buy stand alone) to jizzable effects units in way unimagines by traditional DAW users.....and and and fuck Max for Live... all you need is thor, because it is a semi mod, the things you can do with a couple of them and a combinator is unbelieveable.... 50 Osc evolving synth anyone???? yes please!!!!

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
I have installed Reason 6 beta and it says i must install a sound bank from a dvd and then it closes,its also removed reason 5 from my comp and all my saved files from reason 5 are now corrupt,i installed it perfectly but its messed up my world

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
id be getting in touch with Propellerheads then mate!

Yeh m8 i have,hope i get a reply today

EDIT : I have played widdit after propellerheads got it working and i must say i love the new shit running around in it but i prefer the reason 5 look of things,its much better 4 me even tho i do love the SSL mixer and i wont be upgrading fast for this

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
actual signed NDA????

surely not...

surely all the hype will come from the betas anyway! surely they want that!

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Seriously, EVERY company makes you do that to see new product before it launches

Man I bet I was under 30 of them at any given time at Sweetwater

You think the props NDA's are bad, you should see the AVID ones.

Why is this ridiculous? EVERY tech company does this.

members online