i just don't know.....

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
me and my girl of three years are on the verge of breaking up, i've always been faithful to her and only her, and now as i pack up all my shit that she dropped off at my house i cant but help notice that the most important memories of our relationship fit into a shoebox. She's upset and at a time like this a man doesnt quite know whether he should, track her down, and say "Dammnit! Why the fuck are you doing this to our once beautiful relationship?" or just sit patiently and wait for her to come back when shes ready. I think the best thing about women is that they subconciously love fucking with guys heads. She wasn't always the most ardent fan of my music, but i know that she would be the greater woman behind my greastish man. I almost forgot how much it hurts when you break up, it can be likened to a great piano player having his fingers broken one at a time.
Just needed to let this out
Thanks

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Let it out son! Just remember that everything happens for a reason, so maybe this was supposed to happen. Either way, do what you think is the right thing.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Fade said:
Let it out son! Just remember that everything happens for a reason, so maybe this was supposed to happen. Either way, do what you think is the right thing.

word. i've been wit wifey for 8 years man,,,we been on and off too,,,,whats meant to be is meant to be....feel me? anyway, focus on music now man. it will help,,,trust me.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Yeah son that shit is fucked up, i aint even in a relationship right now and even then women can fuck with your head. But i guess it works both ways around. And i think the best thing is just to talk and to listen. You cant work anything out if you dont know the root of it.. good luck!

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
RigorMortis said:
Yeah son that shit is fucked up, i aint even in a relationship right now and even then women can fuck with your head. But i guess it works both ways around. And i think the best thing is just to talk and to listen. You cant work anything out if you dont know the root of it.. good luck!

yea we reopened the communication lines last night and decided to work at it, i love her just as much as my music and i do know that it helps ive made about about 5 beats this morning, and going so i just need to balnce my lifes focus - her and my music - i'm goikn to see her tonight, hopefully we can sort it out.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
hey kavai, just be careful with your emotions and start looking at the future no matter and it's possibilities. It took me two years to recover from my last relationship, and i swear i wasted a year and a half trying to get back. The fucked up thing is that i forced the breakup because she was ruining most aspects of my life, but i wanted to get space and fix it. But when she finally moved out she meet some rich guy from Colorado and moved to Colorado. I had no way of saying a word to her for nearly a year after that and she wouldn't accept my calls. My mind was allllll fucked up. The crushing blow was something i said on the phone to her after finishing a pint of E&J, what i said was too effective. But fucker, she is a money hungary bitch!! +fat, lazy, self-centered, stinky-ass (when hitting it doggy style), ohh yeah and she never dried off before stepping out tha shower with her big ass.

Sinister

ill o.g.
hey man here's my advice...i can't be sure cuz i have no way of knowing how much like my ex-gf your girl is, but with mine, when we were really close to ending it cuz it was between me and her male best friend, I realized that every time I tried to push her into a decision, it would just make her swing more the other way. So I just sat back and said, well I didn't do anything wrong, so I'll just chill. The other guy started pushing her, and suprise, she finally made the call. We broke up like a year later cuz of school and shit, but I find most girls will resent the guy who makes their life more difficult. My $00.02