I need your feedback

Fade

The Beat Hamster
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
I'll try to keep this as short as possible, but I need as many members as possible to answer some questions.

I'm sure many of you are not used to forum software and are very used to social media. As you may have noticed, there are not a lot of posts here daily. You have to remember that years ago we were extremely busy on here, with tons of posts each day. Sometimes it got pretty wild with arguments, people banned, fake accounts, all kinds of stuff. But then social media came along and forums took a nosedive. Now everyone would rather just go on FB, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, etc to get their daily fix.

What you have to understand is a forum is a community, plain and simple. It's not a place to just browse and leave. You can do that if you wish, but a forum community is so important, especially for a niche like Hip Hop production. I know times change, but I've tried my best to change as well and keep up to date on everything. The forum software I'm using is much more modern than in the past, and I think it's great.

With that being said, I have some questions (the ones that apply to you):

(please answer with the number)
1. Why did you sign up here?
2. Why do you not post your own threads?
3. Why do you not reply?
4. Why do you not vote in the battles?
5. Why do you not give feedback in the Showcase?
6. Are you interested in meeting others that make beats?
7. Do you prefer social media? If so, why?
8. Are you interested in new software/hardware?
9. Are you interested in new Hip Hop?

Instead of asking what you like/don't like about IllMuzik, I thought I'd ask why you guys aren't participating in certain areas. I see many of you post in the Showcase regularly, so I'm wondering why you don't do that with other areas as well.

I really want to keep everything going but I'm at the point where I don't know what else can be done. Each day I see well over 200 guests lurking. Some sign up but then leave and don't hang around. I also see members log in every day but don't post. I'm stumped.

2GooD Productions

Its a fucking conspiracy!
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 183
Member retention could be highly affected by the lack of participation by the members, if I didnt owe so much to ill for raising my game I would probably just fuck off, but I do care, I care about ill and the community, I care about the artists on the come up, I care about sharing some of the knowledge I have gained in over 20 years of music production, I care about hip hop becoming a pale shadow of its former self, like this website. Forums are dated now with the advent of social media. Not sure if its a losing battle. Going to do a little research on other productions sites to see what they are doing and what works, Ill let you know what I find.

In the short time Ive been back, the battle section seems to be pretty active, maybe leverage that part, Ill think of ways how

2GooD Productions

*** ill o.g. ***
People dont understand the value of networking with people you can learn from, collaborate with, building relationships and creating a world of opportunity. Just working with artists that have a much larger following than yourself can expose their fanbase to your music, that they would likely never have heard otherwise.

DEEZ BEATZ

THE GOLD STANDARD...
Battle Points: 824
I'll try to keep this as short as possible, but I need as many members as possible to answer some questions.

I'm sure many of you are not used to forum software and are very used to social media. As you may have noticed, there are not a lot of posts here daily. You have to remember that years ago we were extremely busy on here, with tons of posts each day. Sometimes it got pretty wild with arguments, people banned, fake accounts, all kinds of stuff. But then social media came along and forums took a nosedive. Now everyone would rather just go on FB, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, etc to get their daily fix.

What you have to understand is a forum is a community, plain and simple. It's not a place to just browse and leave. You can do that if you wish, but a forum community is so important, especially for a niche like Hip Hop production. I know times change, but I've tried my best to change as well and keep up to date on everything. The forum software I'm using is much more modern than in the past, and I think it's great.

With that being said, I have some questions (the ones that apply to you):

(please answer with the number)
1. Why did you sign up here?
2. Why do you not post your own threads?
3. Why do you not reply?
4. Why do you not vote in the battles?
5. Why do you not give feedback in the Showcase?
6. Are you interested in meeting others that make beats?
7. Do you prefer social media? If so, why?
8. Are you interested in new software/hardware?
9. Are you interested in new Hip Hop?

Instead of asking what you like/don't like about IllMuzik, I thought I'd ask why you guys aren't participating in certain areas. I see many of you post in the Showcase regularly, so I'm wondering why you don't do that with other areas as well.

I really want to keep everything going but I'm at the point where I don't know what else can be done. Each day I see well over 200 guests lurking. Some sign up but then leave and don't hang around. I also see members log in every day but don't post. I'm stumped.
I signed up because it seemed pretty interesting..a community for beatmakers and producer's of all skill levels.

Sometimes I don't post because I don't have the time like I used to..I mainly log on to see what's new and try to screen certain posts that may not be appropriate for this site.
And I feel that some of the guests are friends of members who check out the site but might be intimidated by the skill levels of current members...maybe there should be a skill level like 1,2&3..3 being the highest skill level. And maybe have competitions based upon skill levels...and you can increase your skill level by getting 100 battle points...that way people can have a better chance of winning... being at level 3 you can enter Warzone competitions and beat this and battle that. But they can enter other contests that are available..idk just brainstorming

2GooD Productions

*** ill o.g. ***
I like the idea of "weight divisions" for members to battle. What you say about members being intimidated makes a lot of sense. Also the point limits could create a good way to encourage participation to build up the points. The yearly battles always draw the hottest participants as do the monthly battles. Its a tough one though, because sometimes it can be hard to get many people taking part in a battle that anybody can take part in. Great ideas though.

K-waz

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 124
1. Why did you sign up here? I signed up looking for battles to get my up name more, to collab and find unsigned artists
2. Why do you not post your own threads? I thought who would take time to read my thread. People barely add you as a friend
3. Why do you not reply? I reply to all that @Fade creates
4. Why do you not vote in the battles? I vote in a lot of battles but when I do miss a few it has a lot to do with time zone and home responsibilities
5. Why do you not give feedback in the Showcase? My feedback on music or beats are too up front where people think its hating but I give real constructive criticism but I would like the same in return to step my game up. My grandma once said if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all
6. Are you interested in meeting others that make beats? Yes indeed but its very quiet in here unless it beat battle time. I wish the shout box alerts people it would be more conversation going on
7. Do you prefer social media? If so, why? I get to reach out and check out other people around the world to collab and get known as a solid producer/engineer
8. Are you interested in new software/hardware? yes indeed
9. Are you interested in new Hip Hop? Yes I have to be if Im going to be the best producer in the game

Well @Fade I can say that i signed up here because i wanted to be involved in a hip hop community. I will say that I had no knowledge whatsoever of this site. I came upon it purely by chance. I was searching for a beat battle community and this site pooped up first. I browsed around a bit then decided to join. I think im pretty active so I dont feel most of those question pertain to me. I would like to meet up with some of these other producers. Maybe like a yearly get together of sorts. I agree with @DEEZ BEATZ on the skill level thing. I have some friends that i tried to convince into joining. They both said they were not good enough to compete. I understand how they feel and I tried to explain that this isn't the kind of place that cares about that, we just want you to get better. Some people are just lurkers. I can try myself to be more active than I am. I usually log on everyday to see whats new. Mostly during my work hours. I really think the weighted beat system will help weed out the people who are to "scared" to join in.

2GooD Productions

*** ill o.g. ***
1. Why did you sign up here? I signed up looking for battles to get my up name more, to collab and find unsigned artists
2. Why do you not post your own threads? I thought who would take time to read my thread. People barely add you as a friend
3. Why do you not reply? I reply to all that @Fade creates
4. Why do you not vote in the battles? I vote in a lot of battles but when I do miss a few it has a lot to do with time zone and home responsibilities
5. Why do you not give feedback in the Showcase? My feedback on music or beats are too up front where people think its hating but I give real constructive criticism but I would like the same in return to step my game up. My grandma once said if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all
6. Are you interested in meeting others that make beats? Yes indeed but its very quiet in here unless it beat battle time. I wish the shout box alerts people it would be more conversation going on
7. Do you prefer social media? If so, why? I get to reach out and check out other people around the world to collab and get known as a solid producer/engineer
8. Are you interested in new software/hardware? yes indeed
9. Are you interested in new Hip Hop? Yes I have to be if Im going to be the best producer in the game
I really like your answers. Thats exactly what Im talking about. I dont hold back with my feedback. Sometimes it can look like Im coming across as an arsehole, and maybe sometimes I am, but its with the best of intentions. I dont hate for the sake of hate, and only want to help people grow, myself included. Over the years I have grown to appreciate the value of networking with the right people. Illmuzik used be just that, the right people. We have had some extremely talented members over the years, and the things I learned from them were invaluable as a resource to improve my own art. My first ever proper song was a collaboration with illmuzik members. There were a few collaborations over the years, friendships were made and opportunities were born out of just working together. I miss that, and I think the producers on the comeup need resources like that.
The hard part is getting people to first understand that, and then to reciprocate it.

Fade

The Beat Hamster
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
@DEEZ BEATZ That's a good idea about divisions. I can't make it based on how long someone has been a member here because there are plenty of members that don't have a lot of posts but have really good beats. I could however do like you said with points. So for example, have a Beat This with only people under 10 points. Then another battle for those with more or whatever. This would mean more battles though. I don't know how we can make skill levels though.

There could also be a section for newbies as well, for those new to beat making. That could be something I put near the top of the forums. This way they can post in there without being afraid of anything.

@K-waz #7 is interesting because that's basically what IllMuzik should be! But I understand that of course a giant social media platform carries a lot more weight than we do, it's a much broader audience because they have so many people.

@ConspiracyMuzik That's something I never though of really, but it makes sense. Some are probably afraid to not only signup and battle, but just to sign up and start discussing things.

@2GooD Productions You're right. I still remember plenty of guys that went on to do other stuff. Some members collaborated and formed groups, others became audio engineers, and others are still doing it.

The thing too though is that if someone wants to look for something about making beats, their first though is to probably hit up FB groups or something like that. I'm sure there are plenty that have never even been to a forum like this. Plus, ILL used to be a place where producers and beat makers would hang out and post silly stuff like they do nowadays on social media. It's a shame how things have shifted.

Beaubeats

Beau Beats
Battle Points: 2
1. Why did you sign up here? I signed up to participate in the beat battles, post in the showcase and get honest feedback so I can grow as a producer.

2. Why do you not post your own threads? Asking random questions in a forum usually isn't the best way to get an educated answer to the questions I have. Every response needs to be weighed against the actual success of the individual responding. Being on the internet since it started has taught me peoples opinions are usually rooted in the truths they see and not a reflection of what the reality of the market may be at the current time....and youtube has just about everything I need when I have a process question.

3. Why do you not reply? I think I have replied to every mention or question people have asked me personally. I understand the importance of participation within a community like this and I always try to give more than I take to keep the balance.

4. 4. Why do you not vote in the battles? I try to vote in the battles if I'm available that day.

5. Why do you not give feedback in the Showcase? I try to for everyone but I usually favor the other users who also give feedback.

6. Are you interested in meeting others that make beats? Yes and No. Kind of a tough question. It depends on the relevance of that producer in todays market. For instance, I study the music that is most popular TODAY. The ones who make the billboards. It's no secret that the new generation owns the billboards. It is also no secret that most kids don't want to listen to their dads music. It seems like many in this community are still holding onto that classic hip-hop vibe that really doesn't get traction in todays market. It took me a long time to get over how hip-hop has changed and since I did my style was completely different since I started last summer. The stuff I made 10 years ago when I did it is out of style. Young people don't care about it. They don't want to hear it. So I have been putting a shit ton of effort into adapting to a new set of ears. Young people decide what is hot in the market. Always been that way, always will.

7. Do you prefer social media? If so, why? No, social media blows. I am a member of a few discord groups where we give feedback, collab and share our social media accounts and posts. Social media is just a necessity for relevance today. I have all the accounts because thats how people look people up.

8. Are you interested in new software/hardware? Absolutely. I use the latest version of production software with all the new plugins. If I want to make relevant music I need the right tools and processes to do so. In the ten years I didn't produce EVERYTHING CHANGED. Thats the beauty of it for me. It's like an entirely new journey I am on because I gave up my romances about the history of hip-hop and what it should be.

9. Are you interested in new Hip Hop? Yes, for production. Not that many artists that I am actually a fan of that come along today. Maybe its's because I'm matured now and the kids today are into completely different things than I was as a teenager. The rap is more about stuff and clout than anything else today. Ego has always been in the forefront of hip-hop but as an adult and after watching 95% of "the best rappers alive" end up broke, in debt, in jail or dead after appearing to be on top of the world I can kind of see the future of these new school dudes, and they have no clue what is in store for them. A few of them will build brands and businesses that last generations. Most will scratch their heads in ten years saying "why is nobody listening anymore". Then they will have podcasts talking about the good ol days.

I think the best way to approach the new age of things is to study what others are doing who are successful at it right now. I haven't done any research on todays groups other than this one so I don't know what needs tweaking. I can tell you that the people who post the most on here certainly seem dated on how they do things and how they form their opinions. When the young ones see that feedback or hear the beats I think it turns them away. Most kids today are only producing for the clout and the promise of riches, cars and bitches. They want overnight success in life without putting any real effort in. And the older ones want hip-hop to stay pure or how they remember it growing up. There has to be more middle ground. More commonalities that bring them in and get them to stay around. Every generation has their own sound. The kids are constantly being told by old rappers and people who used to be popular that they suck. That they cant rap, or cant produce. When in reality they just cant make stuff that some may like. But at the end of the day the listeners opinions are the only ones who matter, and the age of 12-21 decides whats hot. Like it or not thats the raw truth.

Fade

The Beat Hamster
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
@Beaubeats I hear you on that about the young ones today. That could be one of the big things here - they're into social media and their style of music. I know on here that it's more of a classic style, but it's just turned out that way. There are plenty of styles on here though, I guess the young ones just don't bother to come on here to showcase their stuff because like you said, they don't care.

I'm fine with the new stuff being posted on here. I don't necessarily like it but I can respect someone trying to make a beat regardless.

2GooD Productions

*** ill o.g. ***
@2GooD Productions You're right. I still remember plenty of guys that went on to do other stuff. Some members collaborated and formed groups, others became audio engineers, and others are still doing it.
Exactly, formant mixed ludacris' album. Im still friends with him on fb, but I dont think hes hardly ever on there any more. Im banned on fb more often than Im not, because I like edgy humour, and value free speech. Iceman was very active in the rap battle scene for a while, but Im not sure if hes doing it anymore. He had a bit of a mental breakdown, its a real shame and I hope hes okay. I have a lot of respect for Iceman, did some good collabs with him and had some good battles. Cleverwon just had skills, I think hes still doing it. I get the feeling stresswon has become disillusioned with it all now as I did for years. Relic is still doing his radio stuff, good luck to him, I still like him even if he doesnt like me over stupid politics.

As for the forum format, it is old news, there is no denying that. If instead of using a pre built forum, you could make it more like a social media site, where its easy and straightforward socialise with the members. I can really appreciate the amount of work that entails though.

K-waz

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 124
@DEEZ BEATZ That's a good idea about divisions. I can't make it based on how long someone has been a member here because there are plenty of members that don't have a lot of posts but have really good beats. I could however do like you said with points. So for example, have a Beat This with only people under 10 points. Then another battle for those with more or whatever. This would mean more battles though. I don't know how we can make skill levels though.

There could also be a section for newbies as well, for those new to beat making. That could be something I put near the top of the forums. This way they can post in there without being afraid of anything.

@K-waz #7 is interesting because that's basically what IllMuzik should be! But I understand that of course a giant social media platform carries a lot more weight than we do, it's a much broader audience because they have so many people.

@ConspiracyMuzik That's something I never though of really, but it makes sense. Some are probably afraid to not only signup and battle, but just to sign up and start discussing things.

The thing too though is that if someone wants to look for something about making beats, their first though is to probably hit up FB groups or something like that. I'm sure there are plenty that have never even been to a forum like this. Plus, ILL used to be a place where producers and beat makers would hang out and post silly stuff like they do nowadays on social media. It's a shame how things have shifted.
I consider this to be right next to the rest of them because its people from everywhere in here. Its a great community

Beaubeats

Beau Beats
@2GooD Productions Thank you. Age has given me many gifts that I wish I had years ago. Had to go through a lot of hard lessons over the years to get here. I have spent a lot of time analyzing these things. My goal is to make music that is heard and enjoyed. It can be any genre really. I'd like to get to the point of artist development and producing projects of all kinds for people. I put my personal preferences and biases aside when doing so the best I can.
I try to think of it like any business. The companies that were started generations ago usually fail once they can not keep up with the changes in the market. Doesn't matter how big or how popular they once were. Any creative market goes through these things on a much faster rate too. Maybe ten years of relevance if it stays what it was when it comes out. Only a handful of musicians, rappers, artist can go through these changes and come out successful. There are only a select few producers who have been making beats since the 80's and 90's who still sell enough beats to get paid today. It is always about the willingness to adapt and grow with the times and a reflection of the effort they put into it.

@Fade Most producers can appreciate a quality production regardless of the genre, I think. But when we vote we vote with our opinions and personal taste has a lot to do with that. Given who participates and who votes it is only natural that the results will lean towards more classic styles. I will do some looking around and see if i can find some new age groups that are taking a different approach. Maybe ways to implement what they do in a way that attracts a younger crowd.

2GooD Productions

*** ill o.g. ***
@2GooD Productions Thank you. Age has given me many gifts that I wish I had years ago. Had to go through a lot of hard lessons over the years to get here. I have spent a lot of time analyzing these things. My goal is to make music that is heard and enjoyed. It can be any genre really. I'd like to get to the point of artist development and producing projects of all kinds for people. I put my personal preferences and biases aside when doing so the best I can.
I try to think of it like any business. The companies that were started generations ago usually fail once they can not keep up with the changes in the market. Doesn't matter how big or how popular they once were. Any creative market goes through these things on a much faster rate too. Maybe ten years of relevance if it stays what it was when it comes out. Only a handful of musicians, rappers, artist can go through these changes and come out successful. There are only a select few producers who have been making beats since the 80's and 90's who still sell enough beats to get paid today. It is always about the willingness to adapt and grow with the times and a reflection of the effort they put into it.
Exactly, the bigger they are the harder they fall. Myspace for example, I put a lot of time into building my profile on myspace and it really paid off, I was getting hundreds of plays of my music every day, and hundreds on my website too. But all that time came to nothing when new owners fucked up what wasnt broken and destroyed the platform, now we have fb going the same way due to biased censorship and their attempts to destroy freedom of speech and freedom of thought, its losing millions of users due to this.
The world is dynamic, and we have to try to be able to spot trends and ride the waves of whats popular at any particular time because nothing seems to last forever.

KAMBOSLICE

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 150
Yo @Fade wuts good bro... Fist off, Bigups as always for having this site! Hard to find real HipHop outlets these days so thanks for doing your thing!! So lemme just say I' m NOT very active on social media. Period...lol . I don't like it. I have an IG, but that's about it. I'm a bit of an older head so these young dudes is fucked to me and technology bout to blow up the world so pleease don't take it personally if you don't see me on here a lot!! It's not you .. it's me... Honestly I came on this site to BATTLE!!! To see how my stuff did on here against the TOP guys you got and to give/get some feedback. I like how the members vote so you automatically get feedback regardless. I always try to vote, may miss a round... but yo honestly @Fade last Battle I was cheesed !! I tried to upload my beats (4 beats I think would've done really well that I worked hard on) at 1:30pm only to be told the sign ups are "closed" ?? With an 8pm deadline?? How are sign ups closed before you hear everyone's stuff?? Now truth be told that was the 2nd time that has happened to me. First time was around 7pm... Still. Now I don't know if others have faced that, but that could be a potential turn off for people. Maybe more people have tried to post, before the "deadline", but were unable to. Could turn someone off of the site completely because it then seems like you have a first come first serve beat battle. Which can't be what you want.... Either have a deadline and respect it, which you should, then listen to everyone's stuff .... then decide who's in OR take that "8pm deadline" out completely man, but then it's a battle based not on who's got the best shit, but who sent their shit in first... which I don't think is what you want?? since like I said , like most people, I came on here to battle the best on here ... BoomBap OR Trap .... whoever....How else you gonna step your game up right?? That is why I don't agree with the "divisions" idea. Everybody should be battling everybody. If you lose , you know where you stand. Listen to the winners...step up your shit. You're not gonna improve by being in some '' lower class division". That's just how I feel.

Of course I love new gear n stuff and real Hip Hop is still out there so I'm always checkin for it.....but let's be honest , a lot of new stuff is trash.. lol Sorry, older head... @Fade keep up the good work bro!! People have short attention spans and there's so much content out there. You deserve a trophy for competing !! Thanks a lot bro!! I'll see you mans in the next battle..... ( if I can manage to submit my shit on time !! ) Peace y'all...

Beaubeats

Beau Beats
Exactly, the bigger they are the harder they fall. Myspace for example, I put a lot of time into building my profile on myspace and it really paid off, I was getting hundreds of plays of my music every day, and hundreds on my website too. But all that time came to nothing when new owners fucked up what wasnt broken and destroyed the platform, now we have fb going the same way due to biased censorship and their attempts to destroy freedom of speech and freedom of thought, its losing millions of users due to this.
The world is dynamic, and we have to try to be able to spot trends and ride the waves of whats popular at any particular time because nothing seems to last forever.
I completely agree. Change is the only constant in this universe, regardless of the subject.

I had 15,000 "friends" on my myspace production channel. Tons of plays, tons of people using the free beats I would post. I was just a kid then and didn't capitalize on any of that unfortunately and when I had my hard drive fry with two years of content on it and nowhere else so I didn't make beats for two years! I was heartbroken and I gave up on that dream for a long time. By the time I started again myspace was dead. I forgot how to make dope beats and had a real hard time getting traction again.

Facebook is changing too. The politics of it all surely play a role. It is just filled with "follow for follow" garbage just like instagram has become. I don't belong to any groups on there anymore because of it. So much ignorance and hate too. I'm not a big fan of opinions unless the are stem from actual, factual knowledge. Something todays world lacks. People just google answers now and forget google is a company with a vested interest in promoting things they agree with and shitting on everything else.

2GooD Productions

*** ill o.g. ***
I completely agree. Change is the only constant in this universe, regardless of the subject.

I had 15,000 "friends" on my myspace production channel. Tons of plays, tons of people using the free beats I would post. I was just a kid then and didn't capitalize on any of that unfortunately and when I had my hard drive fry with two years of content on it and nowhere else so I didn't make beats for two years! I was heartbroken and I gave up on that dream for a long time. By the time I started again myspace was dead. I forgot how to make dope beats and had a real hard time getting traction again.

Facebook is changing too. The politics of it all surely play a role. It is just filled with "follow for follow" garbage just like instagram has become. I don't belong to any groups on there anymore because of it. So much ignorance and hate too. I'm not a big fan of opinions unless the are stem from actual, factual knowledge. Something todays world lacks. People just google answers now and forget google is a company with a vested interest in promoting things they agree with and shitting on everything else.
Fucking A!!! Same story with me, I just havent lost the ability to make a hot beat. I lost the passion to even want to. I have seriously been struggling with that aspect for around ten years. I think I had 15,000 "friends" on myspace too. I feel your pain man, the amount of time and effort I put into that I will never get back. And I think losing all your work to a hard drive failure is a right of passage for every single producer. The pain of lost work is why I have three copies of my backups now. And every time I get a new hard drive, you know for damn sure that Im putting another backup on there too hahahahaha. I still manage to lose tracks though, always my favorite ones.

Beaubeats

Beau Beats
Fucking A!!! Same story with me, I just havent lost the ability to make a hot beat. I lost the passion to even want to. I have seriously been struggling with that aspect for around ten years. I think I had 15,000 "friends" on myspace too. I feel your pain man, the amount of time and effort I put into that I will never get back. And I think losing all your work to a hard drive failure is a right of passage for every single producer. The pain of lost work is why I have three copies of my backups now. And every time I get a new hard drive, you know for damn sure that Im putting another backup on there too hahahahaha. I still manage to lose tracks though, always my favorite ones.
Yeah I use an external now for everything. Copy it every month onto another drive and both are cloud backed to backblaze so if I have a fire or anything and lose my shit i can download onto a new drive. I also save all my beat files in the cloud in real time for even more of a safety net. I put a lot of effort into making certain I cant lose my hard earned work today. Unless the entire internet goes down forever I think I am good.

When I see all the people making a living just off of youtube I wonder if they know how volatile it actually is. It may be the hottest market for right now but that WILL change in time. If they aren't solid all around producers and they just make trap beats they will stop earning money when peoples taste changes or the next generation has their own new style. They will quickly run out of money too. Even making $100,000 a year on there is not enough to build a fortune or longtime success unless you have other business skills to market. Youtube deletes peoples profiles all day long and takes monetization away too at their discretion. It is no way to build a lasting career. Can be a great stepping stone to becoming known if you have other aspirations for the future.

Warzone Beat Battle