If not hiphop what music would you like to do?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
ME?
I always wanted to be the front man either in a metal group or reggae band.

I think metal would be easier , you can hide the fact you cant sing behind the noise. lol

Yeeeaars ago at a jam session I got to do it and eveybody sucked sorta, but it was fun as hell.

What kind of music would you do if you didnt do hiphop?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I'd love to play bass in a salsa or funk band.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Always wanted to be a drummer for a rock band... Just never was able to afford the drum set..

T

The Arkitekt

Always wanted to be a drummer for a rock band... Just never was able to afford the drum set..

Word. I never "always wanted" to be a drummer in a rock band, but if it wasn't hip hop, that would be my next interest

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
Jingles for tv, talk shows, commercials, etc....I'd also like to try a stab at electronica dance type music. Sorta like the group Justice...for those that dont know who they are I'm pretty sure your heard there music in commercials.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThKNt-GY1ww"]YouTube - Justice - Genesis[/ame]

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
singer/lead guitar for a band like the Red Hot Chili Peppers/Incubus.

I actually do play guitar, and sing a little.... but I don't think I have the confidence to try and make it.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
I play acoustic and electric guitar, so i'd be down for some rock. Metal, alternative, ska, rocksteady, i'd do reagae

I'd probably choose Jazz though

P.Noccio

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
damn, I read everything I was planning to say lol.. Justice is the shait man, I would like to make that kind of music, but it is so much more complicated than it seems.. Or dope instrumental music fatboy slim steez.. Or play bass in a Reggae band..

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Compose classical music that would be played by the New York Philarmonic.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Compose classical music that would be played by the New York Philarmonic.

YES!!! I completely forgot about this, I listen to classical and this would be awesome!
Plus look how long your playablity lasts... hundreds of years!?? lol
I think , to me, metal when done right, IS classical thru distortion actually.
At least thats what Metallica showed me.

Good response.

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
i wouldave loved to sing and play guitar in a death metal band.!

members online