ILL Battle Report - Episode #1

WIKTO-GRIZZLY

WIKTO-GRIZZLY
Battle Points: 47
Hosted by Memento Beats.

This is a podcast where Memento Beats gives his opinions on various beat battles that just took place.

Episode #1

Please leave feedback by replying to this thread.

@Memento Beats @C4NTK33P5T1LL @2GooD Productions @THEmfRIDDLAH @WIKTO-GRIZZLY

Hi FAM!
Very cool idea to make such a report!
The opinion and analysis of each round is very interesting and useful.
Feedback is always helpful.
This battle was really cool, many more producers and many cool beats!
Congratulations to all the victories and thanks to all the participants.
All done!
Thank you for this report and your opinion on my beats!
PEACE!

ThE_SiRe_BeAtS

If you got patience....you got everything....
@Memento Beats yooo bro this is a great initiative i didn't participate in the warzone had other stuff on my mind and the last days my tinitus(wistletone in my ears) is getting worse becouse i produce with my headphones all the time all these years i have slowly murdered my earso_O and now i pay for it.... but ill be back soon maybe i will be in the beat this competition can't concentrate with that fcking wistle in my ears! Hate it! But man i am glad that we have 2 beat judges now haha keep it up man!! C yall soon:up2:

@Memento Beats yooo bro this is a great initiative i didn't participate in the warzone had other stuff on my mind and the last days my tinitus(wistletone in my ears) is getting worse becouse i produce with my headphones all the time all these years i have slowly murdered my earso_O and now i pay for it.... but ill be back soon maybe i will be in the beat this competition can't concentrate with that fcking wistle in my ears! Hate it! But man i am glad that we have 2 beat judges now haha keep it up man!! C yall soon:up2:

Oh man... It doesn't sound good :/ I also produce mainly with headphones as it's more convenient for me. Fortunately, I can't complain at this time as my hearing is very good :p But I do hope that you will recover soon and everything will be alright. :)

Thank you for positive reception. I wouldn't say I'm the judge. I perceive this podcast rather as a commentary than a review. Of course it has elements of review as it is unavoidable in this case but I try to do it in the similar way as the commentaries of experts in the studio after sport events. :D

ThE_SiRe_BeAtS

If you got patience....you got everything....
@Memento Beats tnx for your concern bro.. but i think i have to learn to live with it.. it has been there for a looong time but now just a bit louder.. i hope it will become less loud in time.. we will see..

Yeah i like it when other people rate/review my beats :p keep it up! it will only make producers/beatmakers better! Tnx man and a tnx to @Fade for the illmuzik!!!:fire: i love it here:D

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Hosted by Memento Beats.

This is a podcast where Memento Beats gives his opinions on various beat battles that just took place.

Episode #1

Please leave feedback by replying to this thread.

@Memento Beats @C4NTK33P5T1LL @2GooD Productions @THEmfRIDDLAH @WIKTO-GRIZZLY

Man listened to the whole thing, so must be good! :D

Nice analysis, good microphone work and you kept it interesting. Keep em coming man 'cause it is really nice to hear a breakdown of your opinion of the beats and while not everyone will agree, you will help someone get better and as long as that is the goal... who could be against it?

Really good work! :up2:

@Memento Beats Firstly Pal Thank You I Really Appreciate What Ya Said At The End There That's Decent Mate, Loved The Podcast Think It's A Solid Idea & I Look Forward To The Next One
Felt I Should Add Clarification On What You Said About My Final Beat I Made It From 3 Chops At The Opening Of A Ska Track By Menahan Street Band

Thank you :) I'll try to do my best in order to make it even better.

I understand it totally. You just sampled the same song. It happens. But I just wanted to say that when I heard it I was like I described in the podcast :D

Here you can check the song I talked about. :)

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
Thank you :) I'll try to do my best in order to make it even better.

I understand it totally. You just sampled the same song. It happens. But I just wanted to say that when I heard it I was like I described in the podcast :D

Here you can check the song I talked about. :)

[/QUOTDude I Wasn't Reacting To Like Being called Out But Ya Must Have Known I'd Have To Explain My Process To Coming Across That Sample I Had To
( I Know Ya Expressed It That Ya Weren't)I Believe That But Shit Like That Should Always Be Answered I Hope Ya Get Were I'm Coming From Mate I'm Not Trying To Start Anything Hostile With Ya I Just Want Ya To Understand Why I Felt The Need To Explain Myself On It
Have Always had Respect For The Stuff Ya Have Put Out I Have Often Liked It
I Really Like This Podcast Idea As It Is Defo Gonna Get All Of Us Talking A Lot More With Each Other
I Hope Ya Take This As Intended Pal & Wishing This A Massive Success As I Really Enjoyed It P.S. You Got It Right It's CAN'T KEEP STILL I Just Switched In Numbers Where I Could
Peace @Memento Beats

members online