IllMuzik.com interviews DJ Excellence!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Since we filmed outside, it was a little hard to get the volume right, but if you turn it up a bit you should be able to hear Excellence no problem.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Good shit, def woulda been better if he had a mic or you cut down the ambient noise somehow....
Also woulda been cool to actually see Excellence in the lab too, but it was cool to hear a bit from one of my favorite iLL producers.....

STEEZO

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It's my first time using that camcorder and it's really good, it's just that the outside noise was too much, next time I'll keep that shit inside!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Nice! I bet you filmed that shit in some alley. dope.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Its a real shame about the sound quality.
Who goes and gets a camcorder without a mic input anyway? lol

Good try anyway, if I knew how to do video editing i would try to fix the sound myself.

Not much of a selection out there. A lot of cameras skimp on something, it's either you get a high quality (HD for example) and no mic input, or vice versa. I'd much rather have a good picture and no mic than a mic and a shit picture!

Not much of a selection out there. A lot of cameras skimp on something, it's either you get a high quality (HD for example) and no mic input, or vice versa. I'd much rather have a good picture and no mic than a mic and a shit picture!

Thats fucked up, any excuse to try and get you to buy two of something.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya it's a bitch. I was looking for an HD camera and if I wanted a mic then it would cost a lot more, forget that, so I went with the good pic. The mic is actually pretty good considering it was outside and noisy, so indoors would be ideal for interviews anyway.

members online