Sticky IllMuzik on YouTube!

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
I just put up a new type of video - Beat Battle Mix! It's a random mix of 30 beats from either Beat This, Battle That, or Warzone. Maybe I'll put Beat It Up in the future, and I can't put AOTB since those are all in a mix anyway.

So now it's YOUR turn to help promote this video heavily. It's a great way to send traffic here but also to promote all of you and your beats. Enjoy!

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Im waiting for the dope beatmixing fade, I know you are more than capable, juggle that shit.
You mean me actually mixing these beats? I wanted to but the BPMs are all over the place plus many are so short. 1-2 mins each.

2GooD Productions

Its a fucking conspiracy!
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 179
And therein lies the challenge, start downtempo and work your way up, play with that shit and have fun, you have the skills, Ive seen it. And you fucking up them beats with some beatmixing, juggling, and bit of scratching would be next level shit, just dont go overboard if you know what I mean. Some real dope beats

ArvinArmani

Obash Composer.
Battle Points: 56
What topics would you guys like to see? Let me know.
I think if u made stuff about the illiens, people would be attracted to the forum itself.
also the video names should be in a way that people who see the thumbnail think if they watch the video, they'd instantly become dj premier or something. for getting more views, use top 10 vids and MOST IMPORTANTLY hot girls in the thumbnail

cant wait to check it out!

ArvinArmani

Obash Composer.
Battle Points: 56
@Fade , I'm into this, i know its the first steps but i don't think Anybody would watch a 48 min video without any special content, there's something in the younger community called "TLDR", means Too long, Didn't Read. every single Newspaper, Book, Poem and ... is a tldr nowadays... also, there must be a point in watching the videos in a channel. this probably bores people out.

2GooD Productions

*** ill o.g. ***
@Fade , I'm into this, i know its the first steps but i don't think Anybody would watch a 48 min video without any special content, there's something in the younger community called "TLDR", means Too long, Didn't Read. every single Newspaper, Book, Poem and ... is a tldr nowadays... also, there must be a point in watching the videos in a channel. this probably bores people out.
spot on, with the internet and all the entertainment in the world at our fingertips, people have very short attention spans, I started noticing it in myself a few years ago. You need to grab the attention from the start and keep it grasped. There is nothing wrong with a 45min mix though, as long as its interesting.

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
@ArvinArmani I don't expect anyone to watch the whole thing, but when they hear a beat they like they can see the name there. Plus all that tldrdlkasdlfkjas shit is bullshit. If someone doesn't have a normal attention span, fuck 'em.

@2GooD Productions For sure. I usually do that with Waveformz by building it up. To do that though I would have to cut the amount of tracks in half though and do a lot of editing to extend them.

2GooD Productions

*** ill o.g. ***
dont you have serato or a controller? Instead of editing just juggle the beats, play it in both sides and loop it up that way, oldskool
Yes it will halve the tracks needed which makes for a longer series of videos. I think its a really good idea for a video, you can get your old dj juices flowing, or even still, record yourself cutting it up for the video.

Members online

Latest Beat It Up! Results
Beat #3
11 votes
Beat #2
1 votes
Beat #1
0 votes

dope articles