Illmuzik

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
By far this is the best forum i have ever been on by a clear mile and i dont think i will find 1 to rival it and its members in my lifetime,everyone is always willing to help and if they cant they find someone or something to do so...

This might seem like a pointless thread to some but i made it to say THANK YOU to you all...Too many to name but if i spoke to you before on here then u r thanked

NO HOMO

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Now u see why we bumped heads at first..lol U get way more than u could ever give around here in most cases. If I charged half price for the things I've given away around here I could buy a nice car...and I'm not the only one. If u can't get it done after being here for awhile....U JUST CAN'T GET IT DONE and u may want to find another hobby.

U want to know good shhh and u ask the right questions! In a minute you'll be droppin' some bangers and we'll be asking u questions...you're never to old to learn.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Its all good!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
@LDB

That's all I was saying in another thread and you busted my balls for it. Whats up with that?

I dn't know what Ur typing about but he knows what I'm typing about...a little dispute me and he got into dealing with some MS points..besides didn't me and u agree not to do this type shhhh...last reply...ever!

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
By far this is the best forum i have ever been on by a clear mile and i dont think i will find 1 to rival it and its members in my lifetime,everyone is always willing to help and if they cant they find someone or something to do so...

This might seem like a pointless thread to some but i made it to say THANK YOU to you all...Too many to name but if i spoke to you before on here then u r thanked

NO HOMO

You've been sucking Fade's dick for how long now?

Sarcasm is funny. But internet sarcasm is hilarious.

members online