I'm a bachelor baby!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
As some of yall know, i was just on vacation to cali and vegas. Just got back a few hours ago. Well when I got to vegas, i ended up breaking up with my girl of 4 years.... Shit was a loooooooooooong time coming, and i wont discuss details... but basically its been 5 days and i feel fucking great. I feel really relived that this shit is finally over and done with. She left vegas that day, so when i came to my crib all her shit was gone!!! i thought i was gonna have to fight with this chick to leave, so i was def suprised. I gotta say, i been living with her for almost 4 years... we moved in after 2 months (red flag right there, lol). i met her the same week that i got the banging ass job that i have now so i never got to really enjoy being single making the $ that i make now. i did learn from this experience and i dont really regret too much. i basically wanted to air this out a lil bit cuz i know truth just went through some similar shit recently. anyway, thats all i really got to say at the moment. Peace.

E

Equality 7-2521

enjoy being a free man bro. tough when you feel locked into a relationship you arnt happy with.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
4 yrs is a long time. do ya think it's def. over?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
That's it, I'm throwing you a party:

Attachments

• 2004122185801.jpg
    2004122185801.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 187

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
You know I'm here for ya bro,,,,damn man,,,I didn't know she bounced like that,,,wow man, wifey called her up after she got home the next day,(you know how they do,,,) but I didnt expect her to bounce so soon like ya said. Well, yall both our friends so we here for ya man! I'll see ya tonight,,,Holla

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
i know i should say something....i just cant think of anything right now....at least you are happy....

now you can have full blown hooligan parties! yey

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Hope this is for the best. If it is... I'm happy for ya!

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
As some of yall know, i was just on vacation to cali and vegas. Just got back a few hours ago. Well when I got to vegas, i ended up breaking up with my girl of 4 years.... Shit was a loooooooooooong time coming, and i wont discuss details... but basically its been 5 days and i feel fucking great. I feel really relived that this shit is finally over and done with. She left vegas that day, so when i came to my crib all her shit was gone!!! i thought i was gonna have to fight with this chick to leave, so i was def suprised. I gotta say, i been living with her for almost 4 years... we moved in after 2 months (red flag right there, lol). i met her the same week that i got the banging ass job that i have now so i never got to really enjoy being single making the $ that i make now. i did learn from this experience and i dont really regret too much. i basically wanted to air this out a lil bit cuz i know truth just went through some similar shit recently. anyway, thats all i really got to say at the moment. Peace.

Hmmm sounds like you've been contemplating this move for some time now and finally you had the balls to do it. It also sounds like she was looking for a break or a change of pace. NO woman is just gonna up and leave after living together for 4 years, my woman would've slashed some tires and fucked up my studio if I did her like that, B.
I personally don't believe in living with chicks unless she got my baby or I'm working to pay off the wedding ring I bought her----if you adapt my philosophy you'll enjoy women a lot more because you'll spend time with them because YOU WANT to, instead of feeling obligated to stay in a relationship because she doesn't have a plan B or another place to stay if you throw her out. Good luck and I surprised you are this upbeat, if you truly love a person you don't just give her up like that without feeling some remorse,regret or heartache

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
shadeed said:
Hmmm sounds like you've been contemplating this move for some time now and finally you had the balls to do it. It also sounds like she was looking for a break or a change of pace. NO woman is just gonna up and leave after living together for 4 years, my woman would've slashed some tires and fucked up my studio if I did her like that, B.
I personally don't believe in living with chicks unless she got my baby or I'm working to pay off the wedding ring I bought her----if you adapt my philosophy you'll enjoy women a lot more because you'll spend time with them because YOU WANT to, instead of feeling obligated to stay in a relationship because she doesn't have a plan B or another place to stay if you throw her out. Good luck and I surprised you are this upbeat, if you truly love a person you don't just give her up like that without feeling some remorse,regret or heartache

word son. Mannnnn,,,i'm like dis wit my wife,,,,we had the kid, moved in,,,got married,,,and then I just gave her a diamond ring a couple months ago! (Right Clev) Fuck that man,,I couldnt afford it in the beginnin,,,but we proved to eachother that were good so it is what it is,,,,I'll be damned if a female is gonna get a diamond and then break up,,and keep it,,,,FUCK THAT!

Hey P, if you feel good bout it,,,no scond thoughts,,,then it was the right thing to do. Both of yall need to be happy,,,,it dont work when its just one,,na mean.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Yo i agree with everybody here, and yall are right. It is def over this time. And i have been contemplating this move for the last 2 years, but everytime she would convince me that she would change and cry (yall know how females do). BUt i didnt do it. Not just because of her, but cuz i thought maybe she would change, and i do love her family (her moms is like my 2nd moms in some ways, and her brother was like the brother i never had). But this time ive had 5 days to think for myself without her there to tell me that what i am thinking is wrong, feel me? So ive realized that all the reasons that i was prolonging this event were all secondary... regardless of how much i would miss her family i still would not be happy. So now that this went down, man i been refreshed and i feel like a huge load is off my shoulders. I havent spoken to her on the phone yet, but i want to try and remain friends. I sent her a text message saying this but no response. I mean if not, then i honestly dont give a fuck but i just dont want this to turn into a fatal attraction. This chick IS that type, which is part of the reason for the break up in the first place. I found out so much fucked up shit that was going on behind my back over this vacation that i KNOW this is permanent. Crazy, Psycho shit fam. But live and learn. Return of the muthafuckin mack!!!! Stress, ima holla at you later!! I got you a souvenier, i think it fits you well..... lol.

P.s. - Thanks for the party Fade!!! lol. And trust me, there will be plenty of HOoligan parties going down now, and i would like to see the local ill muzik hooligans attending!!!

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
enoy the single life kid, but be a responsible man whore or you'll end up with a sean paul and busta rhymes. lol

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Ash Holmz said:
yo clev gimme a holler for dem parties fo real mang!... a trip to jersey city aint shit ..
haha, no doubt holmz. but i'm actually about 20 min south of jc. i live right by the outerbridge crossing. i can see brooklyn from my crib.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
StressWon said:
a jean paul or busta rhymes???? lol,,whats that E?

make it clap remix?
gimme the light remix? :S

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
e.porter said:
the clap. lol
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! You stupid as hell nigga!!! HAahaa , yo i couldnt figure out what you meant!!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:

her loss partna. now go get drunk