Im Arvin Armani ... from 021

Hello people , this is your 14 nephew Armani , a composer since late 2015 from Tehran .
Real name Arvin Armanzadeh Damani .
This morning i woke up and made one of my normal beats which took 30 mins to complete , i was looking for a producer forum , i checked out 4 forums but i closed all of em when i saw this one ... so dope looks like fight club , so i saw the last competitions platinium , and the platin beat was not better than my 30 min beat ... and if thats true , im the boss here ... so I came to prove it
Btw this the best forum ever , the only forum that has useful stuff for a rap guy like me ...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome! I'm glad you like the forum. That's exactly what we're trying to do, is to have a place for beatmakers and producers to interact.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @ArvinArmani and what made you want to produce?

Thank you for caring
If you dont have time to read a long story this is all in a long story short :

one day my bro played the candy shop song , and asked me ' if you were a beatmaker , could you compose this ? ' you know how little is that songs melody so i thought hell yea , so he downloaded fl studio for me and i started it , thats how it happened

This is the full story , you dont have to read all of it , but if someday i got succesfull it will be a guide for all :

Well , i was 11 and i was new to music , my brother was a rap lover since 4 years Before my birth
so 3 , 4 years ago , when my brother saw me listening to the only music i had in my tablet , he started showing me some songs , and when he saw me much more interested everytime , he started tellin me bout his favorite songs , untill one day he played the candy shop song , and asked me ' if you were a beatmaker , could you compose this ? ' you know how little is that songs melody so i thought hell yea , then he showed me other songs and i thought theyre easy to write , so he told me if you can do it , why dont u just do it ? , after 2 3 mins he introduced me fl studio , actually he tricked to find out if i really like to produce or not , so he downlowded a pretty sh*tty software , but when he saw me composin as much as i can for a week , he got serious about it , and i continued and continued beatmakin until i found out this is by 99% of chance the love of my life , what i have to do

This the best website ever

Last edited:

members online