I'm Falken

Falken

Hello Everyone.

I'm Johannes, but I go by Falken as my producer name.
I'm 19 years old, and I come from Denmark. I recently picked up beat making again, after a year or so.
I try to make some chill vibes tracks. I would start to get into some Lofi type beats. I REALLY dig those types of beat. I have a profile on Spotify, and if you would like to hear some of my beats, you can search on Falken on Spotify.
I already have some tracks on Spotify, an I think that it is pretty dope, that you can begin from scratch and already have some music on all the platforms.

I have read some threads now, and I really think this is a community for me. I hope y'all the best from here on out.

PEACE!

Hello Everyone.

I'm Johannes, but I go by Falken as my producer name.
I'm 19 years old, and I come from Denmark. I recently picked up beat making again, after a year or so.
I try to make some chill vibes tracks. I would start to get into some Lofi type beats. I REALLY dig those types of beat. I have a profile on Spotify, and if you would like to hear some of my beats, you can search on Falken on Spotify.
I already have some tracks on Spotify, an I think that it is pretty dope, that you can begin from scratch and already have some music on all the platforms.

I have read some threads now, and I really think this is a community for me. I hope y'all the best from here on out.

PEACE!

Welcome bro! all i know from your country is christian eriksen and nordjaesland :)
Where exactly did falken come from ? does it have a meaning or ?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Falken and when did you get started w/music?

members online