im gonna do a mixtape

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
im about to throw together a mixtape-all me-ill be lookin for features-it will mostly be produced by me- i have no theme yet- im still gathering instrumentals so when im half way thru ill get the name and art work up- its gonna be hosted by DJ lazyK & dj drama boi & possibly have some appearances from waka and cassidy(real talk)

ill be rapping because i found people tell me that my raps are alright and i have a adaptable style to almost any beats- so

if you want to submit anything at all like a instrumental you'd like to hear rapped on

or information for a collab send its all to thelegionmusic@yahoo.com

ill start work on it in 2-3 weeks i want to drop it beforethe end of november

and relic stepchild will be on this which means me and you are going to collab on something because i want that track to be epic with an orch type of theme

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
Bet!
Just let me know.
I have another MC that I am workin with as well.

send me some of his ish so i can get a jist of what type of song im tryna throw em on- be prepared for people to be put out of their element- im gonna make this one well rounded- so alot of ambient stuff- some sampled east coast and souther- and then a few other joints- nothing like dance music though im not gonna go soulja boy on this

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
artist features so far are

stress,stepchild,nation(FTE),superJay,ezra polate,lil rippa(twista sounding dude),bang em bars,

so i would like for the bang em bars track to be produced by spainish harlem only because bangem is PR

i got the super jay and ezra as their rnb singers i know- nation i want to collab with someone on, someone from ill has to hook me n stress up, me n relix are collabing on the stepchild, and im checkin for more features so if no one else on here wants to i look outside the website.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I have or can make some dope beats if you need some. My email address is tjack360@gmail.com
Get at me.

members online