Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
For everything i said in the MSP thread...forgive me!!! I snap quick

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
No blood - no foul! hahaha, j/k... but I don't think anyone took anything to heart. We all get pissed and snap at some point (with the exception of maybe Pug who has got to be the coolest dude on the planet...I think I'll pick a fight with him one day just for kicks....hahaha, then maybe not because it's the quiet ones that really will fug you up....hahaha. Just kidding Pug, you're my dawg 4 life (no pun).

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I can't be mad @ a dude trying to make money......

However, this is a pretty tight knit community...and if someone finds it cheaper or a way to do so....they may say something...

You can't be mad @ that, either. Because, it's business.

For example, I was selling my basketball signed by penny hardaway here for $100...selling it $150, elsewhere. I may be selling my Maschine unit for $150 (LCD on left side doesn't work)...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
....understood...the point I was making was that the least I could do for a site that's done me more favors than I've for it is hook up the members on a deal...

If you really want Maschine...let your music pay for it...hustle your music...it is way more satisfying.

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
Agreed, well that's why members were offended in the first place, it wasn't exactly a good deal to say the least.

Oh btw how did you get the "Penny ball" (great player, too bad he had those knee injuries)? Waiting for Fade's standard homo joke. ^^

....understood...the point I was making was that the least I could do for a site that's done me more favors than I've for it is hook up the members on a deal...

If you really want Maschine...let your music pay for it...hustle your music...it is way more satisfying.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Fade....why don't you sit on your own machete... !!

The guy is pouring his heart out.

The Penny ball was a gift from Fade's sister. She thought that it's the least she could do for me for giving her the "boloney pony".

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I'm drunk now and i agree,this thread be gay as fuck but im still sorry lol

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
this thread gives me an animated deja vu:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l5Yn1GMf5Y"]Family Guy - First Day Being Pink - YouTube[/ame]

members online