INTRO!

Peace to everybody in the community and much thanks for having me.

I go by Mr. Marvelous and I've been making sample based hip hop beats since 2013. Currently based in Tulsa Oklahoma for my current job, but I'm looking to move to Denver soon, so I'm always on the go!

Like most of you, I love hip hop because in its purest form, it's the one of the most inclusive and relatable cultures in the world! With all that being said, I look forward to interacting with everyone and being a positive supporter for anyone brave enough to share their art!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @SenorMarvelous do/can you play an instrument/instruments? While I do agree on relatability, the inclusiveness is questionable at times but I'll spare the musicology answer as to why. You picked the right online community to join!

Welcome @SenorMarvelous do/can you play an instrument/instruments? While I do agree on relatability, the inclusiveness is questionable at times but I'll spare the musicology answer as to why. You picked the right online community to join!
Yeah, you're completely right. Hip Hop can also be socially outdated as far inclusiveness goes, but forums like this are a good start to have those open/honest discussions.

At the moment, I don't have any legitimate instruments that I can play, but I'd like to start with the piano at some point. What artist/song/movement impacted you early and got you into hip hop?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I'm @SenorMarvelous all over the place as far as what impacted me but I'm a discerning soul and not just with respect to Hip Hop.

members online