It's All About The Image - Written by GBB

You got here first lol I lose haha ^ That's me! Read it, share it, like it...❤ It. Thanx Ayron! Aww my icy gangsta heart is melting that u put my name in PINK yay!! ❤❤❤

Well richer....Read my article on marketing and networking strategies to expand your audience and therefore put more $ in your wallet. This article includes a few true Hollywood local secrets ❤ Feedback welcome and appreciated, listen to my music while u read it! Please read it, share it, "Like" it, ❤ it!

http://www.2infamous4you.net/music-networking-guide-its-all-about-the-image/

Threads merged.
Is it fun playing God? :)

great article, more suited to performing artists. but great info for everyone.
Thanx for reading! See that is kind of my point, I think producers don't think that an image really pertains to them but it's becoming more and more of a necessity. It has always been that mystery guy behind a soundboard in the past, but with social networking at the forefront not only do u HAVE to have an image but it never hurt to have a great one ;) Can u be successful without these things? Yes. Will doing them result in a bigger audience? Guaranteed ❤

Oh cool, Ill check it out!

Good article Im about to put it on FB now ! (And then get thrown in FB jail again )
Haha Your awesome! Risking the Facebook slammer for me! LOL much appreciated!