KADARi here!

KADARi

Hey everyone!

I'm Chris, formerly ChrisBeats but now I go by KADARi. I'm originally from Saint Louis, Missouri but I've been moving around the last few years. I've been producing off and on for a while but now I feel like I've finally caught my stride (shout out to #splice). Most of my music is hip-hop, r&b, or alternative r&b but I like to produce all kinds of music. Lately, I've been working on pop and deep house tracks with some hip-hop influence.

I have some old stuff on SoundCloud so feel free to check it out to hear my legacy stuff. Other than that, I'm excited to be here and part of a producer community.

Hey everyone!

I'm Chris, formerly ChrisBeats but now I go by KADARi. I'm originally from Saint Louis, Missouri but I've been moving around the last few years. I've been producing off and on for a while but now I feel like I've finally caught my stride (shout out to #splice). Most of my music is hip-hop, r&b, or alternative r&b but I like to produce all kinds of music. Lately, I've been working on pop and deep house tracks with some hip-hop influence.

I have some old stuff on SoundCloud so feel free to check it out to hear my legacy stuff. Other than that, I'm excited to be here and part of a producer community.
Welcome to the family Kadari! Hope to see you at the next battle!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @KADARi and do you play any instrument(s)?