kanye west father?

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
ok so im from oklahoma and i just as well as anyone else from here knows he was raised a little of his life down here.

but i recently was stuck in deep thought over some things in hip hop

and realized

1. kanye west is kanye's real name

2. cornel west has the same last name

3. cornel was also born in oklahoma

4. cornel is a professor kanye's album was labeled the college drop out and spoke ill of his father in terms of being there to help

there were a few other thoughts BUT -what do yall think?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I wound up reading all of that...lmao...

I'm a huge Kanye fan..... in terms of his music...what he's done I hope is appreciated by those in the hip-hop culture. his music is very driven and not made to just satisfy the masses...The masses have to like it...it's unique and you could tell he puts his all into his work.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Im not feeling the "new" Kanyes music or lyrics but no hate, he's done a lot for hip hop by crossing borders and so on. Yesterday I recorded his performance on vh1's storytellers and it became really clear to me that he can't even try to play the role of a "thug or hard rapper" in any form. He does come across as being arrogant though. Overall, I wish he would come back to his old style of producing beats.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
yea, got to admit, he is putting his soul into his music, as nutty as he might be sometimes, but sometimes that's artistry too

members online