Korg

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Does anybody have the dvd clips of the Sample Kings Trition Korg series or any video clips on how to use your Korg

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the combo stuff I think I got the basic but not sure and is using the Arpeggiator is that really relevant
in producing Hip-Hop

ill o.g.
I personaaly never use the arpeggiator. It feels kinda like usin loops to me. Its cool or whatever, but i rather play my shit out.

Are you usin the triton by itself or you sequencin with somethin else? and what trtion you got?

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I've Had The Trition 88 Key Workstation For A While Now But For A Long Time It Was Sounding Too Digitail For Me Then I Would Over Do My Beats Put To Many Sounds In It. So I Went And Got A Mpc 4000 And Starting Using Samples Now I'm Back To Wanting To Non-sample Beats So I Can Make Some Money How Can A Sell A Beat That I Don't Even Have Sample Clearnce And The Artist Probably Won't Get It Either. Thanks For Looking Out For Me. I'm Just Trying To Become A Producer Not A Beat Maker

W

Word-is-Bond

Yo! I've had the Korg triton for about 5 years now, and the Arg. does not matter in making hip hop that much. To me it sounds too machine made w/o emotion. Yo, if theres anything else you need to know, let me know. Theres not that much that I dont know about the board. But all I can tell you is that I dont use it by itself no more, all I use it for is a controller for my modules and some other bass lines or percussions. The trinton sucks crazy stupid (ina bad way). And there are many other samples you can take w/o having to get clearance. find old jazz albums and take a little E.P. or sax/trumpet and work off that with your own drums and bass line and what ever sound you want to add. there are mad ways to sample with out folks know you sampled!!!

members online