Krayzie Bone EXPOSES The Music Industry's Sadistic Plot | Krayzie Bone #TruthTalks EP #4

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Real talk @2GooD Productions although if the music industry was non existent rappers would still be sending themselves to prison through utter ignorance.

I remember reading this years ago, it's messed up. I'm not surprised by this though because it's all money. To them it's just another way to make money from another business. I still can't believe there's even such a thing as a privately-owned prison!
I think I posted the letter here years ago, was never sure if it was legit, but now when I look at the state of things, I think its true

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
did you hear about mc hammer threatening people, guy is straight up gangster
Wait. What? Did he look like this?

220px-TooLegitToQuit-MCHammersingle.jpg

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
AHHAH the Serch video. He has some great stories. Hammer sounds like a real douche though. And here's Hammer saying 3rd Bass is known only for that and only selling 300,000, yet Hammer's only fame is rapping over a Rick James instrumental. LOL.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
About @2GooD Productions Hammer threatening peeps, he was once down w/The High Street Bank Boys at one point, that's that "Town Bizness" as they say in Oaktown.