Less sampled records/genres...

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Lately ive been looking into less sampled genres/records, eg. ive been looking at some japanese meditation records. With alot of producers sampling funk and soul records to death, I thought I would explore into some less sampled genres. Although I will never stop sampling jazz! I was just wondering what less sampled genres/records you lot like to sample from. I think it would be interesting to see.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I only sample other hip-hop instrumentals...it's dope. You don't have to anything except loop a couple of bars.

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Vince said:
I only sample other hip-hop instrumentals...it's dope. You don't have to anything except loop a couple of bars.
Wow....thats just pure genius. I cant believe i never thought of that! Then i'll be churning out beats like a mothafucka. Perhaps I should sample that Laffy Taffy song if i can find the instrumental, no?

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
On a serious note though...reagge tracks flipped into a hip-hop beat...that's Hot, like Da Beatminerz - Mafia Don

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
foriegn shit.. classic rock.. ballads.... concertos...

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
A lot of foreign music in particular....try some rock music too theres a lot of ill shit to be found...turkish shit is nice aswell

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
^ i watch anime so i know a couple of dope songs to sample. but they usually have cheesy song titles so searching for them would be difficult/awkward if u dont know the show title

members online