Look at what this asshole said to me...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
some prick got his email game on and told me:

''and to be honest... I wouldnt BUY a beat unless Dre made it.... who sells beats on soundclick anyway??? you should be grateful for any MC who wants to help elevate your track... ''

and i replied:

''man u gotta be kiddin me, there are thoudands of guys sellin beats, ill give u a list if u really want... and i should be grateful that an emcee uses my track? HAHAHAHA fuk that an emcee should be grateful to be produced, especially in the UK underground as most of the emcees are wack as fuck!''

im sick of these muhfuckers thinkin they're doin us a favour with their lame ass 8 Mile style raps.

sAfE.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
You gotta

Get

That

Dirt off ya shoulder.

Fuck him man, dont sweat it. He can make his own beats. Keep grinding.

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
yea man, screw him... do you. a lot of artists just want free beats. if they didn't think your beats were hot, they wouldn't be sending you emails.

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeh thats definately a case of dirt off ya shoulder.that guy dont know what hes sayin, he obviously dont know shit.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
the wierd thing is the guy hadn't even heard my beats, he was just firing at online producers as a whole...

lol.

sAfE.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
You should invite him for a session in your studio on your beats, then you lock him in your cellar and torture his dick with dirty junk needles till it falls off. That will teach him. Eat his lunch too.

C

Carpe Diem

RigorMortis said:
You should invite him for a session in your studio on your beats, then you lock him in your cellar and torture his dick with dirty junk needles till it falls off. That will teach him. Eat his lunch too.

oh my word, that shit had me rolling around laughing!!!

but yeah fuck him rhyt, obviously a lil fucking joke...

C

Carpe Diem

ay yo rhyth, ya got a lnk to any of this dudes ish?!? or maybe post up his email so we can all abuse the fock...hehehehhe

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
ahaha thats what i like to hear, props to everyone.

sAfE.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
im sick of these muhfuckers thinkin they're doin us a favour with their lame ass 8 Mile style raps.
I hate to say it, but .....Welcome to the real world dog.....thats how alota cats, scratch that....almost 98% of all these cats that emcee will come at u and thats on the regular...They all got waaaaaaaayy too big a heads on their shoulders thinkin that beats are like fuckin buying a soda or sumthin!.....Its like - Nah mutherfucker this shit took time to create and its a fuckin artform so check yerself.....Those are the types that will get burnt in the end anyways. Fuckem.

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Selling exclusive rights to beats for $19.99, you need to be dissed for that. If somebody told you those beats weren't worth a penny more than $19.99 your feelings probably be hurt. Stop selling beats so cheap if they're sellin at all. This is a disgrace to producers all over the world. If you haven't figured out yet why he treated you cheap, it's cause you sold yourself cheap hommie. Your beats is not worth 19.99, you need to up the price & stop putting salt in the game.

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
I don't know who that is for beserk, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and wack or not, nobody should be giving rights to beats away for 19.99. I'd give a beat away for free before I do that.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
it's for rhythmikal to check... i don't mind what everyone else thinks, just rhyth has been telling some lies... and i don't think that's right...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
berserk said:
it's for rhythmikal to check... i don't mind what everyone else thinks, just rhyth has been telling some lies... and i don't think that's right...

i dont think iv been tellin lies. i said it was an email coz people get funny sometimes when u post on other forums.

and fuck u man u lil snake ass muthafucker.