Mac Miller - Face The Facts (Prod. DJ Premier)

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
mac-miller-dj-premier.jpg

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Not feelin it. I'll leave it at that

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Gotta give it to him....at least dude got some flow and delivery.....

Mac Miller > Big Shug.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Gotta give it to him....at least dude got some flow and delivery.....

You must be referring to blood flow and little brown packages from a truck. Dudes voice and lyrics "ain't it". DJ Premier's production works for some artist....not this guy not to mention this is FAR from one of his quality beats.

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
I have to agree with LDB ... Big Shug > Mac Miller. The big problem with Shug is that he's nowhere near as dope as he thinks he is.

Mac Miller sounds way offbeat over this Preemo instrumental. It's kinda painful to listen to.

You must be referring to blood flow and little brown packages from a truck. Dudes voice and lyrics "ain't it". DJ Premier's production works for some artist....not this guy not to mention this is FAR from one of his quality beats.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Yeah..the beat isn't that good....lol.

Premier is the only dude known for having people on some of his wack beats.

It's not easy to sound dope on a Primo beat....only the best sound dope on primo beats....

Primo beats have a NY style/swing to it and it's hard to replicate if you're not familiar with the sound...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
The dude has some potential....

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73

He's trying too hard....he has what I like to call "hip hop flow for dummies". His voice tone is not good at all and his voice in general is weak.

I agree with Sucio that anybody and everybody CAN NOT spit on a Premo beat. If you have "todays lyrics" with that NY throw back cadence you can do it...if not leave it alone. Dude obviously has a dedicated fan base and a little paper behind him though. He's not "it" right now but that doesn't mean that he won't have it one day. I try not to knock anybody's hustle too much. I'm sure he has love for the art.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
He's not "it" right now but that doesn't mean that he won't have it one day. I try not to knock anybody's hustle too much. I'm sure he has love for the art.

I can respect that

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
He's trying too hard....he has what I like to call "hip hop flow for dummies". His voice tone is not good at all and his voice in general is weak.

I agree with Sucio that anybody and everybody CAN NOT spit on a Premo beat. If you have "todays lyrics" with that NY throw back cadence you can do it...if not leave it alone. Dude obviously has a dedicated fan base and a little paper behind him though. He's not "it" right now but that doesn't mean that he won't have it one day. I try not to knock anybody's hustle too much. I'm sure he has love for the art.

I agree....he has the potential...I didn't say the dude was nasty now.... But I think that if he keeps developing his style and matures a little bit more in his voice, he can do some things.....

zeek

ill o.g.
i aint feeling the premier track. but kids got some skill. he also has some positive shit to say. definately authentic.

members online