Mastering Plug Ins Configurations

30CRATES

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 22
I Am Using Logic 5 For Windows Xp. Right Now For Mastering Plugs I Use Either The Ad Limiter Or The Psp Vintage Warmer. I Have Waves ( V 3.5 ) But I Rarely Use Them. Anyway, Im Trying To Find A Better Way To Make My Joints Sound Bigger And Wider Sonically. I Know Sometimes People Use More Than One Plug On Their Main Out So Im Trying To See If Anyone Can Reccomend A Chain Of Plugs To Use On My Main To Make My Joints Sound More Polished! Also Do Cats Prefer To Master To An External Device Or Just Bounce Down Within The Program. Bouncing Down To External Allows U To Add More Eq From The Board Going To Your Deck. I Leaning More Towards The External Route Because I Cant Really Feel The Low End Coming From The Software Eq.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
More isnt better, in fact it's often the opposite of the results you're trying to achieve.

For a simple FL setup I use psp masterQ, then Vintage warmer closed off with a dspfx optimizer set to 16 bit/44khz rendering to the best cd quality.

I use less with the hardware setup, everything is analog and is recorded into logic via the RME. In logic I sometimes use the multibandcomp, again closing the chain with a dspfx optimizer.

30CRATES

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 22
Formant024 said:
More isnt better, in fact it's often the opposite of the results you're trying to achieve.

For a simple FL setup I use psp masterQ, then Vintage warmer closed off with a dspfx optimizer set to 16 bit/44khz rendering to the best cd quality.

I use less with the hardware setup, everything is analog and is recorded into logic via the RME. In logic I sometimes use the multibandcomp, again closing the chain with a dspfx optimizer.

WHAT IS THE DSPFX OPTIMIZER?

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.