me playin piano(video)

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
I wanted a beatmakin vid to but i wanted to be differnt
I was board at work an had my boy record.me playing bach during my luch break...

I dident get a chance to warm up so their are a couple of fuckups .... this is actually a piece i play too warm up so yea, ignore that...lol

I guess its just another producer vid

here is the link, if it dosent play right click and 'save as'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ6RUAf33so

class

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
wow.. LOL can you make another piano video for me where you play john legend please?
or anything R&b ish. Just try for me please. LOL YOu ARE SOOO CUTE LOL !!! man, thats a must, my future husband MUSTTTT know how to play piano. I wish I could do a video of me playing LOL THanks Classic for this video, i'll definately keep it my friend.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
That was very nice Class. You obviously do have many years experience with the piano. Whenever you get the time an inspiration to showcase those skills of yours again then do so. That was impressive and enjoyable to watch.

z0n3d0u7

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Nice.. Plz do record another if you get time.

Just wandering, But.. Where do you work, that has a piano?

classic

ill o.g.
z0n3d0u7 said:
Nice.. Plz do record another if you get time.

Just wandering, But.. Where do you work, that has a piano?

I work at the brooklyn acadamey of music, its a big performing arts venue in NYC where they film stuff like MTV unplugged

Actually that piano im playin is the same joint alica keys played in her unplugged last year

classic

ill o.g.
Producer_GyaL said:
Play a song of her for me, like the "if I aint got you" that I played for you and Djxsinna a while back LOL. Please please please? John legend if you rather. damn I love piano.

Ill see what i can do but honestly that was a luxury, usually i dont have time at work and usually the piano is in the hall and i dont got time to pratice, if i have a chance again ill try and bring my video cam but honestly it wont be for atleast a month.....

classic

ill o.g.
Fade said:
That's fuckin dope! You should re-do the video though and have some ho's with oiled up phat asses dancing next to the piano!

dancin to bach, lol ur buggin

But i will tell u this, ive been around the world and met all types of women, playin the piano is the easist way to get chicks, espically when they see a 6;3 215 pound black man in timbs playing bach , it fucks up their whole image.....lol

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Where's your southern accent?