Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yeah and dumbass Twitter is practically down what with the combination of Michael's death and the Iran Situation....I think that shows you just how much that dude had an impact on people worldwide for that matter.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
It's a sad day in the industry. One the greatest of all time. I use to try to dance like him back in the days...lol. WOW!!! I hope they remember him for all the positive things in his life and not the negative.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
u cant do Mike without the negative... thats just the american way... all i know is he was very, very light... barely 100lbs... a man cant be that light and survive long, expecially if he's on prescription drugs... plus he was a vegetarian... no body fat to fight diseases, prolly was always cold... the bleaching, the surgeries... i dunno man, its just too much to take the body thru.

he's still No 1 though... fuck whut u heard! the bar he set, i dont think it will EVER be reached.

LEGEND!!!

da relic

dirtEjerz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It's a sad day in the industry. One the greatest of all time. I use to try to dance like him back in the days...lol. WOW!!! I hope they remember him for all the positive things in his life and not the negative.

ditto on tryin to dance like mike, im sure he was an influence to every body here, and itd be ridiculous to even try to name all the major artists hes influenced, guess all u can say is r.i.p. only god can judge that dude now

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
the best that EVER did it. Yea he was eccentric, but everybody has quirks, they just keep it well hidden. MJ's legacy will be here even if he is not. i cant believe he's gone. RIP

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
just google it theres pics online.

members online