Midi Quantize and Sync (Cubase)

DJ Dro

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Alright yall, its time for me to expand my software knowledge so i copped Cubase SX. However, im having some trouble recording midi input. I just started using ASIO4All just to be able to play the keyboard w/o latency, but the problem is in the midi sync i belive. When i activate the midi click and the audio click they are not "clicking" together. Is there some way i can sync them up so that my auto quantize doesnt continue to place my notes to far before the audio click even if i play in time w/ the audio click ?

DJ Dro

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
wow can i please get some help here im about to break something expensive and then im gonna shoot myself

ill o.g.
not quite sure what you you want or the problem is, and im not too familiar with asio. however, you should check all your preferences and make sure you dont have very long latency times somwhere. did you set up asio correctly in cubase? read the cubase docs and asio4all docs first, the answer should reveal itself to you. No one is answering because A. the question is very vague and unclear (IMO), B. the question is pretty specific (pertaining to cubase and asio4all), you must think everybody here uses that setup :p well, they dont. Many members and I really want to help you, but you gotta be a bit more clear and stuff. If you did what i said above and it still dont work come back and post some specific facts about your specific questions, like how you have everything set up, versions, etc. and btw, with audio click do you mean the metronome?
Peace

members online