motion studios

AmmoBeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
there good i bought about 10 samples pack the sound quality is great..i got mines from ebay there worth the money

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
be careful with those man. i was checking them out and they had a very unusual legal notice on them; they said you have to substantially change the sample for them not to sue you. big fish audio, uberschall, and all those companies never say that, you just cant use their stuff to make your own commercial sound cds.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
be careful with those man. i was checking them out and they had a very unusual legal notice on them; they said you have to substantially change the sample for them not to sue you. big fish audio, uberschall, and all those companies never say that, you just cant use their stuff to make your own commercial sound cds.

Damnnn good look, however, theres the age old question "how would they know"

AmmoBeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i know that....i only use the for mixtapes or when i have the dreaded "producers block"...god knows how many people bought them flossin like they composed it

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

no doubt, im not gonna lie im thinking about using some of the kicks from their sets and just stacking them with a bunch of others as i usually do, if ur doing that kind of thing its damn near impossible to get caught i would think...but if ur using instruments yeah i'd be real careful. all of their drum kits just got posted on a forum where i get my 5 finger discount on so i've been browsing the collection..some decent stuff.

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i know that....i only use the for mixtapes or when i have the dreaded "producers block"...god knows how many people bought them flossin like they composed it

lol for real man i was listening to their like "timbo guitars" and "chi city" melody kits and i could just picture dudes who been producin for a week bragging to their friends about how they made this ish. i could see gettin ideas from them though, def not a bad idea.

AmmoBeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol for real man i was listening to their like "timbo guitars" and "chi city" melody kits and i could just picture dudes who been producin for a week bragging to their friends about how they made this ish. i could see gettin ideas from them though, def not a bad idea.

fo real then put it on their myspace saying "im the next timbo or neptunes" lol....the first beat i made from those samples my peoples were hyped about it and were saying why am i holding all the best shit for myself(i wish i can compose like that)...thats what i do with the drums...

breal

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

They is talk how places use watermarks as proof.
Even other talk how Mircosoft used a cracked version of Wavelab to make
some audio files for their os.
How by opening audio files in a notepad can show all kinds of info.
I did to a mp3 exported from FL Studio and it showed the name at the top
of the notebook file.Who knows what else it showed.

The webpage on Mircosoft using crack software.
http://www.aboutthescene.com/general/news/46.html

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
how they gonna sue you for something they sampled off other artist records

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Well, I think the real reason is is that half of the samples are gaffled from other companies. I ordered one of their hip hop kits and noticed that the majority of the kit was sounds from Bangin Beats.com. All of the sounds even still had thier original names! I know this because I also bought the Bangin Beats entire library awhile back. I compared the files and names and sure enough it was a gank move! I think that is why they had to change their Ebay account because Ebay found out that they were selling copyrighted material. I'll turn on my studio computer later and I will tell you exactly what kit it is. Then you can go to Bangin Beats and compare them yourself if you have the Motion kit. It even has sounds from MPC Sounds.com!
ONE

T

The Bastard

all of their drum kits just got posted on a forum where i get my 5 finger discount on so i've been browsing the collection..some decent stuff.

be like robin hood and share the wealth bro,i needs those

breal

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That so true.Many of these internet site that deal with hiphop
sample are so shady.Many samples sounds like they are cut from
lp's or cd's
I heard modern beats got caught use a 808 from another site.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
you believe the cojones on some of these people. tryna sue over shit that aint theirs

stanman

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I think i'ma look at it this way, right now i'm jus tryin to get my skill level up, not worrying about selling beats to nobody.....yet, i'm also an artist that use to draw everybody else style comic book art until i found my own style. i'ma use that same concept here.......naw mean!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
This is in the readme file that comes wit the kits. I forgot, i do have most of those kits.

"lOOPS BY mOTION STUDIO

http://stores.ebay.ca/motion-studio

THIS SOUNDSET IS COPYRIGHTED AND CAN NOT BE RESOLD.

YOU MAY USE LOOPSET PARTS TO CREATE ORIGINAL TRACKS FOR PERSONAL AND PROMOTIONAL USE.

YOU CAN NOT PUBLICLY RELEASE ANY COMPOSITIONS THAT SOUND SIMLAR TO THE MIX LOOP EXAMPLE. (EMAIL US FOR CLEARANCE)

ANY FINDING OF USED MELODY LOOPS (SIMILAR TO THE MIX LOOP EXAMPLE) ON ANY PUBLICLY RELEASED MEDIA WILL BE BROUGHT TO COURT AND SUED BY CMRRA PERFORMANCE RIGHTS AGENCY.

MOTION:AV (C)2006 (CMRRA)

info@motionav.com "