Moving to myrtle beach!!!

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got the offer today. just gota iron out some details then its a wrap!!!!! making beats on the beach sounds like a DOPPPPPEEEEEE idea. talk about inspiration....

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Dope! I got fam somewhere near there! Its a nice place or atleast what I saw.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
You're the man, sir...

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
If you're the partying type, be very careful out there, the police DO NOT play around in that area.

To establish yourself with the music, get in touch with DJ B Lord and crew, they run the area in terms of parties and most contacts to artists.

Every year, the SouthEast Music and Entertainment Summmit is held at nearby Surfside Beach. It's a very, very good conference held in late September. I come down every year and speak at the conference and meet new artists and politic. You should check it out if you're available.

The Carolinas is a cool place because there are so many different styles of music ranging from boom bap to trap, it all lives there.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
dacalion = the police and he's right! I don't play! Here are my rules...

1. None of that hip hop music.

2. Absolutely NO partying!

and here's my final rule and the most important one...this rule carries a death penalty sentence...ABSOLUTELY NO ILLMUZIK!

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
If you're the partying type, be very careful out there, the police DO NOT play around in that area.

To establish yourself with the music, get in touch with DJ B Lord and crew, they run the area in terms of parties and most contacts to artists.

Every year, the SouthEast Music and Entertainment Summmit is held at nearby Surfside Beach. It's a very, very good conference held in late September. I come down every year and speak at the conference and meet new artists and politic. You should check it out if you're available.

The Carolinas is a cool place because there are so many different styles of music ranging from boom bap to trap, it all lives there.

Heard about the SME Summit from a few people. Surfside beach is right around the corner from there. Ima have to go check it out. Dont plan on partying too much though, wifey and the kids number one priority for me. Second is MUSIC!!! paying bills is up there too though.....

members online