MPC Touch vs Maschine MK2 vs Ableton Push 2

T

Tomas ECK

Hi,

My name is Tomas, and im from Argentina. It has been like 3 years since i was considering to get into hip-hop production, and now that im decided (and started a basic DJ course in order to start learning the basics), i would like to know which product is the best for me and will better suit my needs for the use i will give it (mainly hip-hop).

It will be much appreciated if you guys could point me in the right direction and showing me the pros and cons, cool and useful features of one vs the other one and wich one would you choose today and why.
The more objective, the better.

Thank you very much!

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
These are always difficult questions as there is no right answer. All of those products are great. I think you will find most people around here are Maschine fans, myself included. And I think the workflow of Maschine is my favorite among the three. However Push plus Ableton live is a very powerful combination. And could probably do more than the other two. Try all three out and see what one you take to the most. Let us know how it goes.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I love Maschine. Push and Touch (sounds kinda weird saying them together) are both really good as well but I think Maschine has a much better workflow overall. Like @thedreampolice said, Push and Ableton is very powerful, but for someone starting out I would recommend Maschine as it's really easy to get a hang of it.

members online